Nugget Shooter Forums

Happy Birthday Red Desert

Thanks everyone! And yes I am waiting for spring, looking outside this morning the ground is all white snow covered again. Supposed to be up to a warm 60 degrees by this weekend, can hardly wait!!! :old: I'm getting old or maybe looking younger.

I popped another DVD of Gold Fever episodes I've never seen before and watched it through. Had no idea what was on it, sometimes they turn out to be more like a Minelab advertisement. This one started out with a visit to Birmingham, Alabama. A good look at Civil War history in the way of old photos with the war stories, a look through gun and relic collections, then out detecting them. Also walking a field picking up Indian flint points and arrowheads. Last thing in Alabama was dredging for gold while under a tornado warning, they have had a few big tornadoes in recent years.

The creek was flooded quite high, water too dirty to see bottom, smaller and larger logs coming down the stream. Alligators you couldn't see any, but were supposed to be the smaller ones. The Alabama gold looked really good, at least 100x the size the people in Oklahoma find.