Nugget Shooter Forums

I have come to a conclusion...

If you want 22 ammo at walmart, thursday is the best day to go. Be there at 7 am and run (don't walk) to the sporting goods department. lol I have made like 43 trips and came back with nuttin. Finally i got smart. Last thursday they had 24 boxes of 225's. After much talking to employee's in several different stores they seem to always mention thursday but also say it could be in on any day.

Was actually standing by the ammo rack at Cabelas when an employee came to stock some 22's.

He had 18 boxes. The wife and I snatched 2 ea. as that was the limit.

All 18 were gone in less than 2 min. @ $3.99 per box of "sub sonics".

I may have just bought my last box of 22's. :th:

These 225's were $11.17 ea. plus tax. Did you say sub sonics SP? Ugh no more sub's for me....if they won't cycle thru my guns they can stay on the shelf...lol Those are like buying a half tank of gasoline and paying full tank price. But I understand if those were all they had and you were out.

These 225's were $11.17 ea. plus tax. Did you say sub sonics SP? Ugh no more sub's for me....if they won't cycle thru my guns they can stay on the shelf...lol Those are like buying a half tank of gasoline and paying full tank price. But I understand if those were all they had and you were out.

Ya, subs. I picked 'em up for a little Scout my wife inherited from her Dad.

Since I've started shooting .17 HMRs, I haven't shot a .22.

I'm not just burnin' .17 ammo to be burnin' ammo, I hate it when I go to a range

and some idiot spays full mags at a time. :nutty:

Just not into waste. I set up, dial in, and go home. Often enough to remember how

and where the rifle hits.

I'll dig out a two-de-two later this Summer for dial in and cleanup. :brows: