Nugget Shooter Forums

nugget hunting

The gold near rye AZ. is real fine I don't know of any ever being detected there. I detetected up ox bow years ago only found lead shot.Did some digging and crevesing not a color.Don't think its a good area>>>Kelly

i did mean rye arizona someone named ROD on another site said he has medal detected a lot of nuggets at rye he said go to the old motorsycle grave yard and then go to the west and there were a lot of roads that went into the hills where i might detect for gold. i was in arizona 5 years ago. we camped at the congress group. we were at the lucky linda. we were at little san dimengo and we were at the soldier boy. we desided then that the claims were not the place to find gold. we want hunt gold on BLM next claims where we can run detectors. there should be places where i can find gold without having to look on claims. ?

Frank, the areas you mentioned produce gold every year...even so, they have been pounded and even more so than five years ago...good luck where ever you go...

have you considered the Gold basin area, north of Kingman...gold and meteorites for the Lucky and/or diligent...

fred