Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Desertsunburn

Share this...needs to go viral

Good on the owner of that business......

X2

News to me and Iive here.. THanks

I'm going to get his #,give him a call and thank him for his defiant actions against ATF insanity. List I got your list :2mo5pow: John

I'm going to get his #,give him a call and thank him for his defiant actions against ATF insanity. List I got your list :2mo5pow: John

Here's the contact number for you John and a link to their website.

http://aresarmor.com/

208 N Freeman St

Oceanside, California 92054

United States

760-650-2737 (ARES)

One little piece at a time folks, "they" are comming after us one piece at a time.

Will we respond before all the "cake" is gone? No, we'll wait 'til we have to fight

our way back into the kitchen before we can bake a new cake. :old:

At least we have a few chefs that keep guard on the ingrediants. :brows:

Couldn't have said it any better Steel Pan! :yesss:

It's happening from coast to coast:

Conn. officials tell gun owners to relinquish or destroy banned assault weapons

Published March 15, 2014 /
Associated Press

HARTFORD, Conn. – Connecticut officials are urging owners of now-illegal assault weapons and large capacity ammunition

magazines to relinquish them to the police or make them permanently inoperable.

The Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection announced Friday it had sent a letter to owners who had failed to

register the items by a Jan. 1 deadline, part of last year's gun control law. Officials offered advice on what to do now with the

weapons and magazines.

The letter says gun owners are in compliance with the new state law if their items are no longer in Connecticut or were sold to an

authorized gun dealer.

Those who fail to comply face charges of possessing an unregistered assault weapon and/or high capacity magazine.

Commissioner Dora Schriro denied rumors DESPP is confiscating weapons.

"...it had sent a letter to owners who had failed to register..."

What I'd like to know, just how do they know who is in possesion

of a non registered "Assault Weapon", in order to have an address

to send out a letter?

OR, Is this a recall on previously registered guns?

OR, both?

IT IS, TRAITOROUS! :2mo5pow:

There is NO National Registry of Fire Arms. You can make one as long as it does not leave State Lines as per the Federal laws. Just another Stomp on the Neck by the Federal Government that no one gave these powers too.

Thanx Au but I called yesterday and thanked them. The phone/net burning up with folks showing support to a patriot-ATF can go.....oops family forum :evil1: John

Well I guess the ATF is above the law, they raided the store anyway irregardless of the temporary restraining order!!

Ares-Armor-ATF-Raid-youtube-screenshot.j

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/video-2/atf-raids-gun-store-despite-restraining-order-protecting-customer-list

The Feds don’t care about anything as trivial as a restraining order. Laws are for the little people…

Via BizPac Review:

When Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives agents expressed interest in a Southern California gun part and accessory store, it sought the protection of a federal district court. But on Saturday, agents raided the store anyway.

Ares Armor sells what are called “80% lower receivers” to allow a buyer to make his own AR-15 rifle. According to federal law,”The term ‘firearm’” includes “the frame or receiver of” a weapon, but one that is only 80 percent complete does not fall under that category.

When ATF agents began nosing around Ares Armor and started asking questions, the store obtained a temporary restraining order prohibiting the agency from seizing its product line and customer list. A hearing was scheduled for March 20 to litigate the issue.

However, on Saturday, ATF agents raided Ares pursuant to an ex parte order — an order obtained without notice to the other party, in this case Ares — and did just what Ares feared, according to the amateur video below.

In ATF’s ex parte application dated Friday, the agency alleged that it “is conducting a lawful criminal investigation of the illegal manufacture, distribution, sale, and possession of AR-15 variant lower receivers, which are considered firearms under the Firearms Control Act.”

What the agency’s application failed to mention, however, was that none of the items were a complete product — they were “80% lower receivers,” which remove them from the “firearm” definition to be classified as “parts.”

Watch the video of the raid:

:nono::2mo5pow: GDMFSOBCS feds

Well, if ya didn't before, you now have a perfect deffenition of tyranny. (sp? thanks El D.) :brows:

When a gov't picks and chooses which laws they will enforce and which laws they will follow,

negates all laws of a country.

Next step, anarchy and revolution? :89:

IMHO, ANYONE who continues to support this admin is a traitor and should be treated as such.

Lock and load, but take steady aim, I'll have my own..uh...issues to deal with.

Talk like this may get someone targeted for incarceration or worse, BUT...

I'd rather die in defence and defiance than to submit my life to a tyranicle gov't. :old:

"Never give up, never surrender."

I'll obay God's laws. :brows:

Did ya get that NSA? :2mo5pow:

TYRANNY

tyr·an·ny [tir-uh-nee]

noun, plural tyr·an·nies.

arbitrary or unrestrained exercise of power; despotic abuse of authority. Synonyms: despotism, absolutism, dictatorship.

the government or rule of a tyrant or absolute ruler.

a state ruled by a tyrant or absolute ruler.

oppressive or unjustly severe government on the part of any ruler.

undue severity or harshness.

a cruel or harsh act or proceeding; an arbitrary, oppressive, or tyrannical action.

From now on the Liar in Cheif is the Tyrannical Chief, clear and simple

El Dorado ... That about covers it. The menace in 'our house' needs to go ... November 2014 mid terms may just be the ticket(pardon the pun) to neutralize his abuse of power. Every Patriotic Voter will need to bring 5 more to the polls with him/her to insure our victory. I will be offering rides for those who want to go to the polls in my area if they prefer to go to the polls rather than do the mail in option we have here in AZ.

Mike F