Nugget Shooter Forums

nice 4 gram piece with the gb2

Well before the rains thought i would outsmart mother nature. Was doing outstanding drywashing so picked up some painter's plastic to cover the wash for 60 foot. Rain rain and more rain. Left a sort of rain gage and measures out at 3 inches. A lot of my tarping just did not stop all the water. Out of 60 foot i was able to run 120 more buckets till dry material was worked out. Wednesday afternoon at 1 pm hit some old areas and started popping nuggets. First piece was a one gram in the bottom of a minelab dig hole?? I guess there must of been 2 nuggets in the same hole. Was hitting lots of sitting ducks and a few sunbakers. So i had told the wife if i found a big one I'd come home early. Friday morning im in a new area next to the road digging lots of trash. Hit a very loud signal in some very red hard pack. Digging and digging Can't get the target out. I was just about to give up thinking it was just trash,due to my largest find in the wash was half gram. When i finally have it in the scoop it's just a lump of red. Must be steel or a quartz specimen. Rubbing it on the side boom gold rub the other side boom gold. Left everything in the wash and just had to go toothbrush it. 4 grams so packed up and left early. 12.8 grams total not bad for 2 days detecting.

post-1498-0-03453700-1394304032_thumb.jp

post-1498-0-72413700-1394304073_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Dang!!!
Way to go man :)
Bottom of a minelab hole huh...just HAD to throw that in there :)
Great finds.

You sure cleaned up.

Tom H.

Nice batch of gold! You hit a good spot there for sure!

Boulder,

You MUST have a goood wife for you to leave your hole after two days like that! You are lucky to have found her because she sounds better than the gold you find.

WTG. We all learn from your posts here.

Mitchel

Crap! They keep getting bigger!
WTG

Tom H.