Nugget Shooter Forums

Recently bought a Hermit Pick from Bill. Wow, what a tool. The pick, not Bill, lol. I have used several different brands and styles and nothing compares. Buy one, you'll wonder how you ever got a long without it.

I have had two of those picks made by Bunk. One I left on his claim never to be found. The other one I left in a parking lot after I found my sunbaker. It is not a pick you want to put on your belt because it has sharp points.

Mitchel

B at that loss rate maybe Bill would give ya a discount by the dozen??? Amazing how a particuliar item can just keep on disappearing. Mine is Le Trap sluice boxes,folks love'm and I've had 2 disappear. John

Beau that's sweet..I need a new pick..mine is towards its last days. Get out there and put it to use show me some nugg. How you like your ML?

IMO is the best pick for the money :4chsmu1: and Ive also lost one :nutty: -left it by a dig hole :grr01: Mike C... :200:

Whew...I dont feel so bad for loosing hooked screw drivers and scoops and perscription glasses.

:)
Tom H.

Beau you seen my Hermit pick at the Dale outing BBQ to lift the grill up and down (not just for digging) is that the reason why you bought one.

Those baby's can dig some deep holes quick.

It was good to meet you.

Jon

They are the "ritz" of picks !!!! and Value for price.
I have been using a modified Hermit carried on my belt loop for years and the wife uses the smaller version The "Burro" pick.
Lightweight, fast digging, long wearing an the pick end has done some amazing rock splitting an prying for me over the years, sometimes I just GOTTA see :89: the inside of those big hotrock targets !!!!
Thanks to the Bunkster for building em.

Ahhhh yes, but don't forget Joe who invented it way back in forum history! Him and the Bunkster have kept us Hermit Picking for many moons now!