Nugget Shooter Forums

10 days if drywashing before rains

Well people I earned it. Ran a total of 570 five gallon buckets 3/4 full over 10 full days. I did so well first 7 days had to go back for 3 more. My total including detected nuggets was 36.1 grams. I plan to go back ok on Monday, I covered a section of wash with plastic. Hope there are no holes or will be to wet.

post-1498-0-72621000-1393721667_thumb.jp

Looks like you earned it! WTG

Dude !!! that's sweet man , I hope you used good plastic it seems to be raining pretty good out there lol good luck monday.

Nice Work Boulder,

You moved some dirt...

:idunno: Ain't no way this ol'man ever gonna do that many buckets ever again, even in twice that time hahaha. Nice gold and your tenacity is indeed admirable :D the gold fever is a evil mistress indeed :brows: John

Nice! Why PAY a 24 Hour Fitness Center good money just to inhale someone else's body odors and spin aboard oversized gerbil wheels when instead you can visit paradise and bring such nice color?

Well people I earned it. Ran a total of 570 five gallon buckets 3/4 full over 10 full days.

Conservatively, figuring 3.2 gal/bucket that works out to 243ft^3 =/~ 9 yds^3

That's much slower that sixteen tons a day :old:

Good Job I can not imajine filling 57 buckets in one day much less going back and doing it again the next day.

Nice! Why PAY a 24 Hour Fitness Center good money just to inhale someone else's body odors and spin aboard oversized gerbil wheels when instead you can visit paradise and bring such nice color?

That's exactly the way I look at it. :thumbsupanim

Dang! Sweet :)
WTG BD.

No wonder your so skinny.

GL to you out there.
Tom H.

Good job! You must not be married with children...

But then it's possible he is married OR has children and is not married, MAYBE a happy Bachelor :4chsmu1: