Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

94Z71CHEVY4x4

A GoldBug 2 vs.White's Matrix M6

Hello, everyone, and thank you for your time, and aid! I have been offerd the M6, with a second coil, and $125 for my GoldBug 2, so I was wondering, would it be a decent trade, despite my adoration of this super sensitive machine? I have basically made up my mind to pass, on it, plus offers of even $500 cash for it! The only reasons I am mulling over it, is becasue these folks are wanting to go out and hit the gold country, as I wish I could, but becasue of time, and life, I am only able to hit the local areas, and maybe a beach or two, soon, so therefore, I feel that I am decling their ability to "strike it rich", as I just basically use this for hobby!

I like my Goldbug, I had it for too long, and I am just getting the hang of it, plus my son, and my 18 year old daughter, like it secretly, as well! I guess the offers won't match this, however, they are stil there, and still on my mind! I should just give a person with the abilities to use this fine mach, plus have a decent trade as well, oh the torment of indecisiveness!

Keep the GB 2.

That is what has been in my mind since then, well, this comfirms it, I shall keep it now, thanks for your aid! :) It is a fine machine, sensitive like mad, but fine! It also makes family time killer, all for a small price!! Thanks again, for your time, and fast response! Detector in hand I say, Molon Labe! Many gold finds to you brother!

I say keep the GB2

Keep the GB2 ... the m6 is no gold machine but is a moderately good beach and park machine ... basically it is turn on and go ... but just not a gold machine. The GB2 is a proven gold machine and will perform adequately on the beach or park if necessary. If I had to pick and only have one machine of the two it would be the GB2 hands down!

Mike F

Keep the GB2 ... the m6 is no gold machine but is a moderately good beach and park machine ... basically it is turn on and go ... but just not a gold machine. The GB2 is a proven gold machine and will perform adequately on the beach or park if necessary. If I had to pick and only have one machine of the two it would be the GB2 hands down!

Mike F

Thank you Sir, will do!

Luv my GB2 and do you have the small coil as it ROCKS inbetween rocks and gets them small ones just fine for me-John

If you want to find gold keep you'gb2. If you want to find nails and bottle caps get the other ones. You should find a pro to give you gb2 lessons. Learning for a day will help alot. I may be willing to give lessons.

94Z71Chev4x4 where in California are you? Not that it matters but I have 00Z71Chev4x4. If your in the northern part of the state I can help with your GB 2 lesson. I have a claim I can put you on for training.