Nugget Shooter Forums

Well, we hit gold basin today after a short but always pleasant meeting with Frank C. Within 15 minutes of being in the area we ran into a gentleman doing some drywashing in a gully. We chatted with him for about a half an hour and then he invited us to do some digging with him. We broke out our detectors and went to work. About an hour into digging I noticed April (my lady) swinging and digging in the same spot for about 10 minutes. I asked her if there was anything that I could do to help and she told me that she had a signal that kept moving on her. I offered to swing my Gold Bug 2 for her while she did the digging and scooping. After locating the target and her scooping it into the scoop she handed it to me and said " I don't know what this is, it looks rusted to me. I put it in my mouth and gave it the old spit bath and I knew exactly what it was. This is what she pulled out weighing in at 1.2 grams. Her very first nugget find ever.

post-25188-0-00293400-1393220396_thumb.j

• Like 2

Sweeet!!
Thats a nice nug for sure.

WTG!!
Tom H.

Good detecting!! Congrats!! cant wait to see more.

Chris ... Very nice ... about time for you! LOL

Adam ... Yes indeed there is gold ... LOL! ... and some big gold to boot in Gold Basin ... I have personally seen a couple once plus nuggets removed from one section up there! :brows: ... probably why they don't call it Joshua Basin :idunno: ... although there are quite a few of those trees there too! You know I'm yankin' your chain ... I hope! :4chsmu1::old:

Mike F