Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rimshot

SHOCK & AWE

1 Remington Golden Bullit HP at 80 ft.. Not the best ammo, but good enuf.

Man if ya'll could just teach these to dig gold, ya'll could just kick back and drink beer all day...lol

post-26159-0-83103100-1392590372_thumb.j

post-26159-0-55912400-1392590400_thumb.j

Down here they call that Dinner.

I've heard some say they eat em, but i'll have to NOT know what i'm eating before i'd try it...haha!

That's exactly why I never tried one...I got enuf problems..lol

Like Mac said dinner here.....they actually have funnel shaped traps they stick into their dens and when they come out they can't get back out.

The worst part of eating one is if you watch them skin the little fellas out.....

I see you used Illegal ammo! Armordillo piercing bulllets! Ha! Ha! Grubstake

Grub we use to hunt them with old golf clubs. I'll never forget one night we, being at least 10 guys, circled one and he came at me. Of all things, I think I got him, but right at the last second he does a Tony Dorsett move on me and I turned a flip in the air trying to get him but no dice...dam booger got away...sniff

I have run over many, with an 18 wheeler, down in Texas, They used to be plenty of them, at night. Grubstake

Yup there still is plenty of them. They're like running over a small boulder in a car. When I was young we use to like sitting on a hill on a moon lit night. You could spot them pretty easy because their backs look silver. They sure can damage a lot of land digging for grubs.