Nugget Shooter Forums

Can someone who is better at Google Earth than I explain this to me, please??

I am not an expert with GE by any means, so I was wondering if someone could explain this to me???

Please go to these coords in Google Earth: 34° 45.191' N, 114° 15.188 W

Is this thing actually laying on the desert floor out there??? Curiosity has the best of me.

Good morning Chris.....I think it's an airplane and the highway is I-40 and just West of there is a Pilot truck stop and a Love's Country store.

Do You know where this is in relation to a city? What county? The image is one year old but I would still contact the county Sheriff's office and give them the coords.

Thanks everyone. I guess I should have mentioned that it was near Franconia. I was studying the area on GE and saw the plane and immediately thought one had went down. I feel better now knowing that nobody got hurt. Thanks again.

Thanks everyone. I guess I should have mentioned that it was near Franconia. I was studying the area on GE and saw the plane and immediately thought one had went down. I feel better now knowing that nobody got hurt. Thanks again.

Lots of planes on the ground around Edwards AFB including a B-52 in pieces, a B-58, and a B-50. I believe most were used for testing spy satellites.

When I replied I thought you were talking about the images on google earth being blacked out. I realized what you meant later. I've always wanted to go back in and take a few pictures of Snoopy.