Nugget Shooter Forums

Spot Help

Chris Coffee

Hello Everyone,

I am going to be taking a trip to Quartzsite, Az. tomorrow morning (Feb. 14, 2013) to pick up a GB2 and was hoping someone could tell me of a spot to test the machine at in the area that may hold some gold? This will be my first trip to Quartzsite as an adult. Last time I was there I was just passing through on a vacation with my family when I was 6 years old. I am now 42. I know nothing about the area and this trip is very short notice (found out about an hour ago that I'm going tomorrow), so I haven't had much time to do any real in-depth research. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If I can't find anywhere in the area to hunt I will probably just head on up to Franconia and try my luck there. Thanks in advance for any help and advice.

Chris,

I think they will give you permission to go on the claims for the day or maybe even for the year where you are buying the detector.

Go to Middlecamp and try up on the sides of those slopes. Frank C finds gold there and sometimes they have done 'pushes' and lots of gold has been found by club members there.

Mitchel