Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

garimpo

PROPER TEACHER ATTIRE

A PROPERLY DRESSED TEACHER

properlydressedteacher.jpg

Looks like a plan to me.

Don't forget about the mom who walks the kids to school! (Israel... not here of course. They don't have school shootings either.)

121214.Israeli.school.kids_.jpg

:old: Teachers packn'??? No way Jose I've dated a few and a bb gun would be pushing it-John

Thanks HJ that was a good one LOL.....you might want to consider dating shorter teachers instead of the six foot Amazons.

Lucky Joe that's a nice looking M1 or M2 carbine she's carrying and I'll bet everything in my right front pocket she know how to use it too! :yesss:

Think its a good idea with the proper training, hate to think it has came to this in schools but our children must be protected.

Think its a good idea with the proper training, hate to think it has came to this in schools but our children must be protected.

Funny how times change... back when I was in school a hunters safety course was part of the curriculum. My science teacher taught it. He also taught me how to make all kinds of fun stuff that goes booooom! Nevertheless, depending on the season, at any one time several students (along with a couple teachers) might have a pistol, shotgun or hunting rifle in their locker or in their vehicles. Teachers, parents, etc, never once worried about a bad guy showing up at our school. Those were the good 'ole days... wish we could bring them back. :old:

Funny how times change... back when I was in school a hunters safety course was part of the curriculum. My science teacher taught it. He also taught me how to make all kinds of fun stuff that goes booooom! Nevertheless, depending on the season, at any one time several students (along with a couple teachers) might have a pistol, shotgun or hunting rifle in their locker or in their vehicles. Teachers, parents, etc, never once worried about a bad guy showing up at our school. Those were the good 'ole days... wish we could bring them back. :old:

I remember taking rifles to school. Just had to leave them at office with ammo separate. At the end of the day I'd board a different bus ( with note from parent) and go over my friends place to do some shootin'

When I was exiled for NJ for a few years I would always end up in the basement of the high school for detention. The commie teacher tried to make a point about NJ being so far ahead of the rest of the country and never would have allowed guns on or near school grounds. I then politely asked if that was true why were we taking detention in a room that was at one time a shooting range. Think I hit a nerve cause I got a couple more days detention.

Garimpo-hate to correct but you are wrong-I likes'm TALL man as always loved them wide open spaces.Tall women rock as it's them short spanish ones that took all my cash :grr01: --John

I say Give all kids over 12 training and a SW Kit gun . Four inch barrel of course. The first four months all the bad kids will go missing. End Game. LOL

All 4 of mine were properly trained well before they were 7 as they mined with Popz and I was underwater all the time. Youngest son uncanny shot but he learned to shoot at 5,field strip and reassemble. Teachm' responsibility young and ingrained for life as the mentality spreads to all other areas of life...oops except when it comes to women--then us guys are all dummies-John