Nugget Shooter Forums

Happy Birthday Bucket

Aloha Bucket,

Here is wishing you a Happy Birthday!

Hope your wishes come true and while you are out in the field, stay safe and well.

aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi :old::old:

Thanks everyone!!! Id just like to say to all of you young bucks out there that are still in yer forties that yes, turning fifty does suck as bad as they say it does!!! :old: So I'm dusting off the tread mill and next year dammit...I'm going back to 49!! :brows:

Gar and Frank...I can always count on you guys for support!! :2mo5pow: I'm heading back the other way and when I get there I'll signal when the coast is clear and you guys can head on over too... :nutty: I'm doing a mile a day...in the other direction!!

Hey Bucket ... Forget going backward ... go forward to 65 and after that you get to head back toward childhood via second childhood and nobody questions what's wrong! ... I'm beginning to remember how to play again ... fun time just a little slower and painful in the joints ... Motrin to the rescue! :)

Mike F

Hey Bucket ... Forget going backward ... go forward to 65 and after that you get to head back toward childhood via second childhood and nobody questions what's wrong! ... I'm beginning to remember how to play again ... fun time just a little slower and painful in the joints ... Motrin to the rescue! :)

Mike F

Mikey...remember, me and you were supposed to be going all the way back to 1980!! I'm too scared to go forward, I might find the motherland...is no longer.