Nugget Shooter Forums

Stunning.... No other words

I'm an avid fan of the show Prospectors that takes place in CO. Some of the stuff they pull out of the hill sides is just plain amazing. I learned something I never knew just recently. Steve from the show was prospecting for barite in my old coyote hunting stomping grounds. Here I am out blasting dogs earning $50 a pelt, when I could have been digging for crystals and probably making a lot more than on the dogs.

Very beautiful. Nature is amazing for sure.

I'm an avid fan of the show Prospectors that takes place in CO. Some of the stuff they pull out of the hill sides is just plain amazing. I learned something I never knew just recently. Steve from the show was prospecting for barite in my old coyote hunting stomping grounds. Here I am out blasting dogs earning $50 a pelt, when I could have been digging for crystals and probably making a lot more than on the dogs.

That's funny. I had similar thoughts when I watched that show and saw the family finding Amazonite in Lake George. I used to camp and ride dirtbikes all around that area. Who knows what I could have rode right over!

:ROFL: now that's one LL of a dooooozy. Where are ya finding these pics of such stunning exquisite species?? Not quite watermelon like Pala?? Never seen a US species like that. PLEASE inquiring minds would like a bit a background if possible??Thanx bookoo for pic any way it goes......John :idunno: