IMPORTANT! OUTING HEAD COUNT

Nugget Shooter

Need a head count  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Are you coming? How many?

• Yes just me
    • Yes a couple
    • 3 of us

Would anybody object if I bring a few firecrackers to light off? :arrowheadsmiley:

Illegal here and would attract unwanted attention to the outing from local gestapo....

Guess that means I better leave my cannon home too........

Hi Bill ... Something has come up with Jay and myself. We won't be staying in camp but plan to be there for the day Saturday. I will still plan to bring a pot of chili for a side to the brisket ... any idea what time you plan to eat?

Mike F

Wow great timing on the outting, was planning on heading out that way this weekend and using my GMT and trying to get my first little nugget... I have had it awhile now but only tried to use it at Lynx Creek and out in Stanton... Both times dug so much trash that I gave up after not too long... mainly just use it on my tailings pile to make sure I did not classify out a nice one... Have not even worn out a set of batteries yet, So will have to stop by and see if I can get pointed in the right direction by all you experienced nugget shooters. Don't need to add me to the headcount tho, I have plans Sat evening so wont be staying for dinner. Is it starting Friday night or will you be out there all day Friday too?

Hey guys is there any one that has a nf 8x6 skid plate they want to sale. New or used. I just need to get back a dollar and th coil just might do it.Lon

Hey Lon, are you behind again ?

Patrick

Dodacious, I and Patch will be there Saturday ... I have just revised the LSD claims map to show the substantial new ground the GPAA has added and will have a handful of them with me ... Cheers, Unc

Hey guys is there any one that has a nf 8x6 skid plate they want to sale. New or used. I just need to get back a dollar and that coil just might do it.

Lon

Lon just one ? Try $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :4chsmu1: see ya in the morning-Mike C... :200:

Archived