Nugget Shooter Forums

Can't wait to see...

the the finale 2/9/14 on the curse of oak island...of course this could this could be old news...i just got dish...weeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Yep definately a goodn'. Read the book as a kid and these fellas doing all the right things. Whomever the parties were, it took many years and fantastic sums of money,engineering and planning just to start a massive treasure hiding project such as this, My money bet is on Masons or Knights Templar or a cosort mix on such a massive scale. Sure beats them bs mining shows with all the mama drama and stupidity-John

• 2 weeks later...

Well i'm not impressed with how the shows going. They hired a Kellyco dude to come in and detect and a diver to detect and all they found so far is a spanish copper coin with an 8 on it. I thought they were gona pull up a chest of treasure or at least some gold. Bill you or someone here may need to go help them out...lol They did have an elaborate detector that goes 40 ft deep and picks up false signals. Looked like pvc pipe for a coil in a 4'X5' configuration.

I've always put this treasure in my I DON'T THINK SO bucket. What possible purpose would anyone have to put a treasure in such a Elaborate system? Hell Most proven treasures were never any more then 5 or 6ft deep.

Well that's what they're hoping HF. They think all the tunnels were to keep someone from thinking shallow. Well the money man decided last night to keep blowing more money into the project. They need some heavy duty digging equipment and a giant sluice box imo. Hope they find something soon. The coin they found, i think they said, dated back to the 1600's.

There's a bunch of possible treasures buried on this island according to wiki. Interesting for sure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oak_Island

Edited by Rimshot