Nugget Shooter Forums

Franc C

MT-AZ-HP

Terry knocks Frank out Yesterday With a 18.1 nug. great find Terry.

Frank Found a little picker today to redeem himself as the greatest of all time Tom Wels NF;ders.

Well, if you never hunted with Tom Wells then you have never been to his well. You better put back some of those nuggies that you took from there or you never will get well again. I think that is well said.

Old Tom

Who the heck is this Tom Wells guy? :89: I don`t think I have hunted with him ..Maybe I met him at an outing or something

Adam. You met him on your last trip. But he was drunk,so that's why you don't remember him!!

Patrick. .....

You ain't seen nothing yet. Terry is realy on the roll as of today. Frank is without a doubt a first class guide at Tom Wells. Terry has blown both Frank and Shep out as the greatest Nugget Finder in the TW area. Frank will post more on this when He recovers from losing the title as the greatest. Stay tuned for some exciting pic's later.

• Like 1

Harry,

Love that TW area :rolleyes: , now your gonna get a rush there... Artillery Peak area was another rush area from a while back :D Frank Teri show some of that yella !!!

Dave

Edited by DolanDave

Slim I did the rib thing in the AM and went back to the trailer to get it together and went back out to detect 3 nuggets that afternoon.
I had 2 control box covers velcroed together to form a brace an wore that the rest of the week.

Slim I did the rib thing in the AM and went back to the trailer to get it together and went back out to detect 3 nuggets that afternoon.

I had 2 control box covers velcroed together to form a brace an wore that the rest of the week.

Yeah, but did you cut your way through a wall of human flesh, dragging your canoe behind you?

WC Fields did!