Nugget Shooter Forums

Wow, Dry River, Merced River at BAGBY BRIDGE

grubstake

Lake Tahoe is way down too. I think there is 6 inches of water until it hits the natural rock rim (there is about an 8 to 10 foot dam that is the water storage for Reno). Things are going to be really dry this summer. Even though there is no dredging in CA, I'll be in there with my wet suit sniping around.

:th: OMG steps to our house there in Bagby showing again. They swore,Bureau of Reclaimation, that the lake would always be up to Briceburg. Bureauratz speak with forked tongue. Here is whiskeytown by Redding. Was out mining yesterday again there . sic sic sic-John :old:

post-23710-0-67636000-1390400950_thumb.j

Gosh Steel Pan you must have really been lost!

Been here in Quincy for 61 years haven't see it like this ever. It's not unusual for dry early winters to dump a lot of snow in Feb. and March. We"ll see.

PLEASE VOTE FOR GLOBAL WARMING.

Gosh Steel Pan you must have really been lost!

Been here in Quincy for 61 years haven't see it like this ever. It's not unusual for dry early winters to dump a lot of snow in Feb. and March. We"ll see.

PLEASE VOTE FOR GLOBAL WARMING. Is that for state or national office?

Yup, I was born in spring of '52. 14' of snow in Sloat.

We still have a chance for lots of snow alright.

I've seen 10' fall in one night when I lived at Hobart Mills. :th:

Al Gore with Mother Natures help is giving you folks in CA and great chance to find some good nuggets....hip waders and a Coiltek waterproof Platypus coil.....they now come in DD or mono....in the past only DD. The DD is what I found my last patch with.

I'll tell you what Garimpo, without water, the food here in Ca. is going to go sky high, and Propane has gone through the roof, Because all the bad weather back east. I just payed $384 a gallon for 140 gallons, and last month it was a 118 gallons, But it was cold then and we has 6 inches of snow that stayed on the ground in my driveway for 10 days. temp in the teens then , now they are in the 70's Grubstake

No, Dave, My Landlady rent it, I have to get it filled at ProFlame, and they are higher than most, although my next door neighbor owns his and just had it filled for around 60 cents cheaper per Gal. Its still high. I saw on Fox news its going to a record high for natural Gas and Propane because of the bad weather in the east. My tank is a 285 gal tank, and I have it refilled when it gets to 30% because sometimes its 10 days before they can work me in. Grubstake

All my utilities including water,sewer and trash was $260,all electric home, less than half that in the summer mostly below $105 or so with all inclusive. Ya'all gettn' raped for sure.-John PS- Watch them propane folks when refilling as they'll blow off $20-30 worth each refill to pad that bill,sued and won as they ripped off my Mom and videoed it and took'm to small claims so no lawyer to pay.

Edited by Hoser John

Wife can't take that heat. If this was my trailer, I'd put a wood stove in it, but I've lived here 15 years and my landlady said her insurance would dubble with a wood stove in it. I've payed almost $80,000.00 in rent since I've lived here. I could have bought this place for $50,000.00 back when I moved in. Grubstake

I'm down by Yuma and have only used about 10 gallons of propane for heat this winter but the thing that worries me about all this is wildfires. If there was a sensible plan to log the forests, wildfires would be much easier to contain. There would have been jobs and revenue from the lumber.

Well look at it this way guys...won't be a need for a dredge before long...and i'm selling water for $50 a gallon...hehe!!!

:th: I'm down to 4 dredges and a highbanker and gettn' weak n' the knees and lightheaded over the withdrawl symptoms. Not enough water in my crik to even run a proper sluice now sic sic sic-John

post-23710-0-61005500-1390571859_thumb.j