Nugget Shooter Forums

Check out this fake YouTube video..

adam

That one that tried to swim away was quite a hoot.

...If you are going to try and pass off painted beans as nuggets it is best not to use the Mexican Jumping variety.

I got fooled by a drop of solder painted gold one day. I have to admit it was a great practical joke but it pissed me off pretty bad. At least it looked and ACTED like gold. Those just don't look like placer to me....at least not placer from my neck of the woods.

Unleaded? Decaf? Low fat nugget?

Edited by Bedrock Bob

The color and shiney-ness is all wrong for arizona , and looking at the video again, you can see several floating or moving abnormally. Also the noise the nuggets make in the pan isn`t a heavy enough noise.....Just a practical joker I guess...don`t see the purpose though.

Good eye Adam. There is another guy on there named Oxygen something or other that seems to be a bit shady as well. Check him out when you get a chance.

Patrick. .....

Thanks Patrick , I will check out this oxygen guy , i`m guessing fake gold too....

I don't know what you guy are talking about, this guy got all of those "gold" nuggets the old fashion way, here's the proof, it's his only other video, done about one week before his nugget video, I guess it took him a week to pan out those nuggets since those floating nuggets are very hard to keep in your pan!! :brows:

Good eye Adam. There is another guy on there named Oxygen something or other that seems to be a bit shady as well. Check him out when you get a chance.

Patrick. .....

I have heard about that guy, he is the southwest's most famous nugget bandit!

post-27032-0-94552300-1390316697.jpg

Adam,

In that drywashing video you guys said that you were emptying the riffles ever 10 buckets. Did you then put all those cons back through the drywasher to get all that in one cleanup? Been awhile since I watched the video. Maybe I missed something.

Ya, Boulderdash and I were pulling trays every ten if I recall. Then just run those cons through the dry washer 3 times at the end of the trip.

The reason we were pulling the tray so soon is that there were alot of heavies building up fast. So to err on the side of caution, we just pulled them early to be sure no gold got through.