Nugget Shooter Forums

Gold Bug Pro

jpuisis

Kelly CO sells'm like hotcakes. I was trying NOT to use their name on Bills site outta respect BUT when folks start untruths time to do it. Hahahaha not made for gb pro is bs-......John

Hello guys, Kellyco has the coil. It is not listed as a coil for the GB Pro. It is listed as a coil for the F75 and it will fit. I tried one quite a while back and it made the GB Pro too unbalanced for me to carry around. I really did not see any difference in performance when compared to the ten inch coil. If you have your ears turned on you will hear the same signals with the ten inch eliptical coil. I use my bug in very shallow ground. If the ground gets too deep I bring the 3000/Sadie out and will hear most targets. You need a combination of machines to effectively cover all ground. No one unit is going to get it all. No one coil is going to get it all. My feelings are that the Gold Bug Pro/ten inch coil combo is great. Spend some time with it and I think most will agree.

While we are talking about the GB Pro, my name came up as someone who modifies or knows about modification of the GB Pro. I do not and I see no reason for it. Mine works fantastic as it is. One tip for the ten inch coil, learn to use the main coil for more depth and the tip for extreme sensitivity.

Tom, I just noticed your PM this morning. I am very sorry for not seeing it earlier. "The Elusive Pocket Gold of Southwestern Oregon"

written by Tom Bohmker.

Thanks all, TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

• Like 1

Adam and IDdesertman, thanks for the feedback. Artsgold, before you go out and buy a new coil you are welcome to try out my 5' X 10' at the outing if you want. But, as soon as you find any nuggets I will want it back, ha ha.

Kelly CO sells'm like hotcakes. I was trying NOT to use their name on Bills site outta respect BUT when folks start untruths time to do it. Hahahaha not made for gb pro is bs-......John

Hoser, I have to assume you are referring to my post saying I wrote the US retail and WAS TOLD Excelerator did not make a model for the GB Pro. I would appreciate you not calling me a liar and bs. Here is a copy of the email replay from Kellyco:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Kellyco. Unfortunately there are no SEF coils for the Fisher Gold Bug Pro.

Best regards

Leilani Rodriguez

International & Domestic Sales

Kellyco Metal Detector

1085 Belle Ave

Winter Springs, FL 32708

USA

Phone: 1-407-699-7346

I simply reported what I was told by the mfg's USA representative. :4chsmu1:

Edited by SLNugget

Sorry Stan bloody pain pills make me short at times.They work righteously and on Kelly co site it did say Gold Bug Pro at one point in time with the coils,sorry for any mixup. Please do not buy one as that righteous coil will let us reap what's missed by others too old to carry a bigger coil-John