Nugget Shooter Forums

Spring Nugget Shooter Outings!

Nugget Shooter

Hello All,

The first spring outing will be at LSD the weekend of February 7th to 9th, 2014 Everyone brings side dishes etc, but I will smoke a brisket for this outing as a main dish Saturday night.

The second one will be a memorial outing I will be doing annually from now on in memory of my late wife Barb and I will again as last March be cooking a brisket for this one as well...

This one will be the weekend of March 21st to 23rd, 2014

I am getting these announced early so folks can make plans and we do not bump heads with other outings...

See you there!

Just found out I can make it next month! Maybe I will score my first nuggie detecting. Do I need to be a member of a club down there? Should I start researching open areas?

Two major clubs that have many claims in the area are GPAA and Roadrunner Prospecting Club. There are some open areas as well for those good at research to find as well....

Just found out I can make it next month! Maybe I will score my first nuggie detecting. Do I need to be a member of a club down there? Should I start researching open areas?

I've got a couple unclaimed areas we can detect north of the camping area if you're interested. What are you bringing for transportation?

I've got a couple unclaimed areas we can detect north of the camping area if you're interested. What are you bringing for transportation?

Cool! I'll have my fullsize Bronco w/ 33" mud tires, 4.10 gears and I'm not afraid to romp it.

Donna and I along with our friends Lydia and Art are planning on being there. Is Saturday night a potluck ?

Hi Bill,

Is this outing open to WSPA also, or can anyone attend?

That's the only group I'm a member of.

Thanks,

Well this is an added bonus for me...... :thumbsupanim :thumbsupanim I will finally be coming back to AZ(been waaaay to long) to visit Dad(again been waaay to long) and do some detecting and trying other prospecting areas to. He mentioned that this was going on so when talking to him today.. So count me in too...... I'll be in AZ for 2 weeks. Finally a vacation :WOW: :WOW: I'll be there for the first two weeks in Febuary.. Not sure I'll wanna go home to Texas after that.... :shhhhh: :shhhhh:

Jay Furness

Hey welcome to the forum older son! Looking forward to the visit.

Bill ... count both Jay and myself in ... let me know if there is anything special you need for the event Saturday night and I'll do my best to accommodate. Campfire chat should be off the chart!

Mike F

It's always a great time when father and son can get together around the campfire. Me and mine will be there also Mike.

I'll be bringing some kind of side dish, maybe corn bread It went over OK last time.

Old Tom

I should be there saturday morning as well-this should be interesting indeed :4chsmu1: Mike C... :200:

Tentitive plans so far.

Jury duty the 28th, they kick my sorry butt out, head for Q for a week, then to LSD. Hoping!

Good luck to ya Shep!
Hope to cya at LSD :)
Tom H.

I will be there for both outting. It should be a blast... I mean a outta this world trip... you know what I mean. Good time!

To make it clear, we are going to be at the March outing

Archived