Nugget Shooter Forums

Santa is cool!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man this Glock is a hammer! I just ran 100 rds thru it and it does not miss! A real shooter!

Man we are having a ball! He has his 40 and we shot up all the ammo wwe had and bought all the local reloader had on the shelf. We are scrounging more bottles and cans to blow up and headed back out.

As I shoot this slick new handgun angels sing. I think it might be blessed or something.

What a shooter! 300 Rounds down the pipe today and zero malfunction. It will easily shoot 2" at 50 yards. Several clips were 15 shots and 15 hits on bottles and cans between 30-40 yds. The gun is super consistent once you get used to the trigger pull.

We keep running out of things to shoot. I'm going to make a half dozen steel targets tomorrow so we won't be raiding all the trash cans.

Looks like I'm going to be sitting in front of a reloading press for a few hours each week.

I like this one better than my S&W revolvers. Plain and simple it is easier to shoot well. And those fifteen round clips just keep the fun coming down the pipe.

The darn thing cleans in two minutes too. I am just tickled pink.

Got me one of those slick moulded holsters for it...the ones with the finger release lock and the wide waist clip. The darn thing is light and carries flat.

The coolest thing is I can out shoot the prodigal son. His 40 is hot but it is a bit too much for really accurate plinking. The 9mm shoots sweet and you recover instantly. Not much more bang than a 22 and only a little more recoil.

Ever had a dream that you can hit anything you point at? I have been having that dream all day long!

What a big fat hoot.

My new Glock shooting theme song...

I figured you fellers would get a kick out of it...been goingg through my head all day under those ear muffs!

Edited by Bedrock Bob

I've carried Glocks since they came out.....carried a G17 on the Sheriff's Dept. for many years and a G26 when in civies.

The Armorer on the OCSD put the little seal thingy inside mine so it can be shot under water.

Swimming pool or fish tank? Trophy bass at 50 yards? Steel plates at 1000???

...the AR-15 makes a fine medium action fishing pole. I threatened to take it scuba diving instead of the spear gun. Didn't want to get it wet....I was afraid it would shrink.

...notice they mistakenly call the AR-15 an "assault rifle". I know Steve will catch this one. Of course it is not an assault rifle but rather an "assault weapon" as defined by the AWB. Other than that the video is cool.

Edited by Bedrock Bob

Max effective range under water is about 3 feet.

Bingo... funny how people with no knowledge of ballistics think bullets have any kind of a range under water.

Hollywood has done it's job once again. :grr01:

BB

Potatoes always make a good target and this time of year you can get them cheap. There is no clean up and they explode when you hit them. I've always thought they were a cheap, simple target.

Yep... nothing worse than DA's out shooting bottles and cans in the desert, and then leaving their mess for somebody else to clean up.

This time of the year we more grapefruit than we know what to do with. They make great targets. They're bio-degradable, and the desert birds and wildlife love them.

You can believe whatever you want to believe whether it is an obvious lie or not. If Rush said the pistol could shoot and Obama was from planet Uranus you would swear it is true. If Obama claimed the sky was blue you would argue with it.

So what you believe is completely irrelevant even though you believe it is very important.

It is funny how that works huh?

Don shoots 12" bulls at 1000 yards. The armorer puts a "seal thingy" in his gun to shoot underwater. Obama has signed 1200 executive orders. I support Communism. This is all real to you.

...But a 2" pattern at 50 yards is unbelievable. Well, just goes to show you can believe whatever you want to believe!

Edited by Bedrock Bob

You can believe whatever you want to believe whether it is an obvious lie or not. If Rush said the pistol could shoot and Obama was from planet Uranus you would swear it is true. If Obama claimed the sky was blue you would argue with it.

So what you believe is completely irrelevant even though you believe it is very important.

It is funny how that works huh?

Don shoots 12" bulls at 1000 yards. The armorer puts a "seal thingy" in his gun to shoot underwater. Obama has signed 1200 executive orders. I support Communism. This is all real to you.

...But a 2" pattern at 50 yards is unbelievable. Well, just goes to show you can believe whatever you want to believe!

Correction BB, this Don shoots 12" bulls at 1000 yards was 54 years ago.

We'll just so happens I saw proof of Don's incredible shooting while at his house, great shooters with a Sharps and iron sights can do it too

But easy 2" groups with a short barrel 9 at 50 yards is pure baloney.

And 1200 executive orders is pure baloney. So what is YOUR point? Do you have one?

My new pistol shoots those good patterns because it has a little seal thingy in it that allows me to shoot it underwater. That little seal thingy seems to make a big difference in my "above the surface" accuracy. :)

And 1200 executive orders is pure baloney. So what is YOUR point? Do you have one?

My new pistol shoots those good patterns because it has a little seal thingy in it that allows me to shoot it underwater. That little seal thingy seems to make a big difference in my "above the surface" accuracy. :)

That is only available to the military or law enforcement and installed by a certified Glock armorer.

That is only available to the military or law enforcement and installed by a certified Glock armorer.

Yes. They are highly controlled little seal thingys. Mine was certaily hard to get. Rare as hens teeth those little seal thingys are. That way only cops and soldiers can shoot their Glocks underwater! We would not want just anyone doing that....

Bass? Walleye? Underwater Syrians?

My little seal thingy is inside the magazine well. Where did the certified Glock armorer for Law Enforcement put yours, Don???

The BS on this forum has turned to solid rock! You guys are really out there man!

I printed one fifteen round clip in three inches at 25 yards including all flyers (4). The pattern was a ragged hole well within 1.5". At 40 yards all 15 shots were within a 5" circle with a nice group about 3". That is with cheap plinkers and resting my hand on the hood of the truck. So there is the range report on exactly what the pistol will do.

Now about those little seal thingies....

Edited by Bedrock Bob

You Going to Eat It?

I make it a Point to only kill what I'll eat or stop it from Eating me.

I already ate it.

I didn't think I was going to hit it but I did. Those little seal thingies work pretty good!

It had a very threatening look about him. I think he was a blue grizzly bird. I'm glad I had my new Glock with the little seal thingies in it. I narrowly avoided a catsasstrophe.