Nugget Shooter Forums

Got home from Q- PIC all cleaned up,pretty but a bit lighter

shep

Just an ol' modded 4500 w/ my trusty Nuggetfinder 17E mono. I don't fiddle w/ any special settings. The little ones were 4-5", the big'n was a good 16"+. First sound was a nice mellow repeating sound. The digging was easy as it was rocks and powder. Dug w/ pick so far and finished w/ pin-pointer and scoop. It probably looked funny. I can barely feel the vibration and hearing the pin-pointer is even worse! Had a hole w/ my head in it, trying to hear pointer, but saw the gold on the bottom.

• Like 1

Wow, Shep, that is one big beauty ... Thanks for letting me drive to your house, hold it, put it in my pocket and run down your driveway without shooting me...Until I got a good 50 yard downhill ... darn that hurt!!!!!! :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL::D ... The blood'l wash off your silly nugget ... Sorry! HA ... Way to go!!!!!!!! Cheers, Unc

Wowzers! I think one of my eyes just fell out from all the flash off those nuggets! Well worth the price of admission!

Paul

Shep:
That thing is a beaut!
Glad I got down there. It was a really fun time.

Tom H.

Name the place and time!!! I will drag him along much to my moms protests :)
Glad you got all that yellow stuff!
Tom H.

Goin to try my darnedest to get there this time Shep. I know that I missed out on a good time with you guys. i ain't looking for a dog turd nugget but I'll settle for a bird dropping speci. I don't only talk I drink beer too.....................

Old Tom

• Like 1