Nugget Shooter Forums
shep

Q next week!

SHEP!!!! Leave some for me!!! Be there tomarow around 8:30

Tom

Congrats Shep,, :thumbsupanim

You are unusually quiet considering, hmmm. Cabo, hmmm.

Well keep on killin em and good on ya!!!

Tryin to get over there next week, got the kiddos till Sunday.

Be safe and leave crumbs for the rest of us, better yet bread crumb trail :4chsmu1:

jeff

pichurz????

Edited by pairadiceau

Shep,

When you get a chance post some of those nice finds, would love to see !!!

Holy Cow, Shep... Did you buy your AZ Gold finding license or do you have to throw those two back? ... Amazing finds! WTG and congrats! ... Can't wait to see the pix ... Cheers, Unc

I talked to Shep a couple days ago and he said he has no internet connection where he is.
So probably won't hear from him till his trip is over.

Its killing me that I have to work this weekend......Sounds like the weather & gold will be nice :head:

Yeah Adam, I think that they are going to have a perfect weekend weather wise. I didn't get to go with Tom this time because of a death in the family and the RV is needing a tire that was blown on the last trip to Rich Hill. Tom took the 4Runner and is going to sleep in that. Maybe some of Shep's Cabo will keep him warm at night. We'll get together for another hunt in the future. Plenty of gold to go around.

Old Tom

Don't do this thumb typing well. Will have to wait till i get back for pics. Sorry to hear you have family issues Tom. Little Tom will be okay, no cabo w/o gold tho.

Shep you are just plain MEAN! :89: No pictures :cry2: and No Cabo for a cold body :cry2: :cry2: ... darn ... I'll have to remember that! :inocent:

Mike F

Mike, it might just be that he is running low on Cabo after finding that big one. i wonder if he has been out since he found it? We'll get the true skinny when the guys all come back. Boy do I wish that I were there.

Old Tom

No Tom, didn't fi throw the cap away,just had a couple of red solos . Littl tom may post pics?

Glad to hear that you guys are clear headed and bushy tailed. Get that young fella to post those pic's, we are all waiting and anxious to see just what you fellas are getting down there. We want to see that big one especially. Don't let Tom bad mouth me too much around the campfire even if most of it is true.

Old Tom

Thanks for the warm fire and great stories Shep. Tom and I sure had a blast. Here is my take for the 3 days. Friday I found one and spyed a speck. Saturday I found 2 and today I found 4. The real question is if i was to stay an extra day would I of found 8???

post-1498-0-06539200-1387154360_thumb.jp

The math doesen`t lie ... :head: Nice work man, sure beats a skunk :yesss:

Appreciated the company,as always!

SHEP love that speci and 2- 5 pwt's way to kill it.I was going to stop by on the way to franconia and meet you and some of the guys but i fell and broke my wrist,out for awhile >>Kelly

Hey wish you could have! No cabo w/o 1ozr+ but we will pop a beer open for you; we're not that tough!

Shep,

You hit it hard. Somehow I thought the 'Q Next Week' was next week!

Is Next Week ever here?

Congratulations on the finds. I should have stopped by on the way to Franconia or yesterday on the way back.

Mitchel

Hey Patricks trailer is abandoned, where did everybody go???

John and Jane should be at the other trailer. Shep is camped about 1/4 mile to the east of Pats trailer.

Tom H.

Thank you Tom, got up this am, looked east and there he was sitting on his machine contemplating his next mission.

Jeff