Nugget Shooter Forums

Q next week!

shep

Will be there this time next week for 8 days. Nothing formal, will be in usual spot. Stop by for brew or cocktail in the PM. Lately Patrick and I have been tying; now he's one up on me. Can't have that! Don't come out if you don't have an attitude! Gold will be found!

Shep

Good luck to you guys!
Enjoy the day and enjoy these cooler temps....oh and find some gold :)
Tom

I just don't know how you guys survive the below 75 degree weather! ... Insane conditions here in the Dubyah right now ... 43 ... Have to put down newspaper for the dog, cause I ain't takin' Shadow Patch out into that hell!!!!! :action-smiley-068[1]: Cheers, Yer Unc in his Mukluks.

Come on guys ... 9 degrees here in Prescott Valley first thing this morning only lasts until the sun comes over the mountain and then it warms quickly to a balmy 28 degrees! Almost warm enough to finish painting the front of my house ... it is a patch work of spot primer left from before I went to NH & ME. :4chsmu1::old:

Mike F

Just called my friend in Reading Pa....... 55 degrees there and it's 40 degrees for me here in new river.....PV 9 degrees Brrrrr

SHEP.............check your PM.........:)

Tom H.

• Like 1

Howdy ,We arrived at the Big Q yesterday and are camped dry camped near the Dome Rock exit. We left GB last week and Camped at the Dolan Springs RV park. The New owners really fixed up the RV parking area .New laundry and sell PROPANE for $1.99 a gal. Vickie also is a gold/meteorite seeker .They give a $5 overnight discount to all prospectors..

• Like 1

Happy to hear every one is snuggling down in the warm awesomness of the big AZ .... Personally, two days below 50 and I just go ahead and cock the pistol ... Third day BANG ... or perhaps move :arrowheadsmiley: Cheers, Unc

Ill be heading down on Friday, should get there around 8AM. Just in time for it to start warming up! :)
Tom H.

As I've said many times before, Shep is my Hero.....

He asked me to post his results so far down in the Q.

He has one at 1/4 OZ.....................(Drum Roll)...............and another at 5 (yes, that's FIVE) OZ......

And another yes, the Cabo was on hand and put to good use !!

I wish I could have made the trip as planned, but a bit of "new-monia" has me home DRINKIN TEA!!

I think it may be time to start charging him to cross the River.....

Patrick .....

As I said Shep may leave some crumbs. And Patrick get well soon .
And I VOTE A BIG YES on charging Shep to cross the river. Just kiddn.
A BIG CONGRATS to him its been awhile since he landed a lunker.
Can't wait to see pics unless he stops by the house on his way home seein in person is much better.

P.S..........It looks like I missed another brush with death not being there to empty the "CABO WABO' bottle.

Edited by frank c