Nugget Shooter Forums

Ancient Roman silver antonianus and denarius horde

IzNoGood

post-26563-0-09710800-1386088140_thumb.jpost-26563-0-96775100-1386088148_thumb.jpost-26563-0-95084000-1386088150_thumb.jpost-26563-0-81354400-1386088152_thumb.jpost-26563-0-11476500-1386088155_thumb.jHello dear friends after long time here i am again with some nice pics of roman coins i find soon. its realu great find, i am still under impresion.

picture say 1000 words, so enjoy :D

its all been in one ceramic pot, finded with XP deus, i am been on location that my friend find, so we share money, but still its great find 235 coins total, almoust all not rare but in realy good condition so i thinks my share its been close to 5000$ maybe more, will see :))

Sweet finds! Many of us can only dream about a find like that. Great job!

That must have been exciting...... Good to hear you did well!

IzNoGood your going to have to change your forum handle to IzedamGood now :thumbsupanim RIGHTEOUS HAUL, color me green with envy and truely wish you and yourn all the best...John :4chsmu1:

First one to the ceramic pot wins!

Great job and with a 'share job' like that you just need more partners.

Mitchel

• 2 weeks later...

Hello dear friends. i am glad to say you that me and my friend sold our find. my share its been just over 3500euro, not best price ever but i am still wery happy, in Serbia you have to work many months for that amouth. sad story its that i spend most of money, i give some to my sister, she have healt troubles, and that money will help her pay medical treatment, pay some credit my dad have, buy new hmmm metal thing that making fire inside to heat complete house... and some nice presents for Luka and my family, and i am almosut same broke as on begining. well, when money gone its time to move on.... in new detecting and prospecting adventures. i pray to Lord to finaly stop dry season, 2 last years in serbia its bad dry weather, low rain. and no enough water to paning and sluicing

:thumbsupanim Fantastic way to spend and spread the wealth. Making a huge difference in relatives lives is great Christmas spirit. We're in the midst of our 4th drought winter and lakes,streams and resevoirs less than 1/3rd full. Our last snow was dryer than a popcorn fart and almost 80 degrees a week before christmas :th: still 20-30 in the am but rain???John

Iznogood,

It sounds to me like you found a way to increase your treasure. Good going!

Paul

Archived