Nugget Shooter Forums
mn90403

Introducing the Goose Egg Nugget (22.46 oz Speci)

This nugget was named by Grandpa John. He was one of the first people to see it after I found it. I found it while hunting alone (Thanksgiving morning) and everyone of my friends I have told about it said don't tell me where you found it (but I want to see it). You have more work to do in that area and when you are finished then let us know more of the details.

What I will tell you is that it was found in a wash and I found no other nuggets in that wash in either direction. I do need to spend more time looking there.

I have not calculated the amount of gold/quartz in it yet and I will leave that to some speculation for now. It has been tested and the gold is connected throughout.

It is easily the largest nugget and amount of gold I have found in one piece.

Thank all of you who have helped me use my 5000 better. It had been a long time between gold finds but this is the third 'piece' in the last 2 weeks!

Mitchel

post-26254-0-73715200-1385779103_thumb.j

post-26254-0-98124000-1385779244_thumb.j

• Like 6

WOW. Great find Mitchel. Now go get the rest of the family. From the looks of it, it has rolled a ways.

Wow! That would make for one awesome piece of jewelry. :thumbsupanim

Good gobble happy Thanksgiving. I want to smother that thing in some gravy. Great piece

Cool beans! Congrats Mitchel !

Beautiful! WTG and keep at it! ... Cheers, Unc

Nice job man, that's a heck of a find! I think they call them "rippas" waaaaay down south.

I agree with Grandpa John. The Goose that laid the golden egg surely has fingerprints all over this one!!!

Now that's a dandy Mitch! Congrat's!! Reminds me of the story about the potatoe nugget's found on Rich Hill.

Edited by Rimshot

That's the find of a life time. Nice nice!

Paul

Extremely suuuuper cool whole lotta beans......Dang!!!!!!!

I'm figurin many fellers spend a life time huntin fer one that big....2/3rds

of that weight is gonna be all Au prolly, from just lookin at the pic, I'm thinkin? WTG :thumbsupanim

Frank

Fantastic Mitchel.....what coil and how deep? Thanks for the pics and feeding my gold fever!!!

Super nice find, thanks for sharing. nothing better than white quartz, now if you could find some more of that yellow stuff I'm sure you would have some more nice quartz pieces. :ROFL:

Very nice Mitchel, now all you have to do is find the nest of the goose that laid that Golden Egg, I would think she has to be sitting on some more of those eggs!!

Holy moley Mitchell that is one nice find my friend! That put a grin on your face I bet...

A rolling stone gathers no moss and THAT one sure didn't. Sure is purty,fantastic find,congrats- :head: John

Wow....one Awesome find...way to go....yeah....loose lips, sink ships...and lose the Gold...lol :ROFL: Are you going to acid the quartz off?

Now that's one nice hunk of Gold/Quartz combo.

BTW, did your 5000 scream EEEEEE-YOU or YOU-EEEEEE? I'm guessing the latter...