Nugget Shooter Forums
newriverblake

Happy thanksgiving

Happy thanksgiving to all you nugget shooters, I know that I'm thankful to have a beautiful wife and two great kids and a roof over our heads.

• Like 1

I was just sitting here trying to get the propane hose connected to the turkey frier!

Man I am thankful for my great son and his beautiful wife. I am grateful to be back home in the Chihuahuan desert! I am grateful I can step out my door and hunt and fish and find gold nuggets and be home in time for dinner. And that is just the tip of my thankfulness pyramid these days.

I hope all of you guys have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving! And all the cold turkey and stuffing you can handle in the days after.

Happy Thanksgiving to One and All !! For I am Thankful for all I have and want NO More.....Enjoy and be Safe!!

I agree we should be thankful for everything we have and do not take anything for granted I lost my only son

in a motorcycle accident two weeks ago so do not pass a chance to tell someone you care about how much you care

we have much more to be thankful for that we never think about hope everyone has a great thanksgiving

renegade Bob

My greatest fear realized Renegade Bob. My heart goes out to you. I'll say a little prayer at the table with him in mind and tell my son I love him even more than I do already. There could be no greater pain for a man to bear. Ill say a little prayer about your pain too. I am very sorry my friend.

WOW! Heartfelt condolences Renegade Bob, that's a real stinger man, a reality check for anyone with kids. Soak up and enjoy every minute you have with em.

Happy Thanksgiving All!

Renegade, you & your son will be In my family's prayers.

RB sorry for your lose, I know the feelings by loosing my grand-son two years ago the very same way. When you sit down for your Thanks Giving dinner your son will be there in spirit with you.

Our Condolences to you also Bob.
And wishing all a Happy an Safe Holiday Season.

Bob,

My condolences to you and your family, I will keep ya'll in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm very thankful of all that I have in my life.

Everyone have a safe Thanksgivings.

Sorry for your loss Bob and I am thankful for what I have-But I aint going to be a BSer abut about it-I WANT MORE-life is just to short to settle for less :4chsmu1: Mike C... :200:

RB...I am so sorry for your loss...I am thankful to have the love of my beautiful soulmate, a wonderful family, a bunch of great grand babies (lost count of how many)...I am thankful to live my days wandering the Sonoran Desert and thankful I'm alive ... Happy Thanksgiving to you all ...Cheers, Unc

Hey Blake,........when you gonna let that cute lil donkey outta the well ??????? :ROFL:

Aloha everyone,

First of all I want to offer my condolences to RB and his family. It is especially hard when something like this happens to you during the holidays when families should be getting together and enjoying each others company. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Now as to the rest of you guys and gals: Well my wishes go out to you all and here is hoping you all have a Happy Thanksgiving and a Happy Hannukah Too. BTW, did you know that both holidays are falling on the same day. Pretty rare event so enjoy them both.

To the few "special members" who I have had the privilege of hunting with I offer you a special thanks for your friendship during my years of hunting. But now I guess I must say that it looks like my hunting days are finally going to be just memories that I will always enjoy and treasure. It was a great run while it lasted and those memories will always be there for me to look back on and cherish.

Mahalo for the friendship and companionship.

As always: Happy hunting and always be safe out there.. IMUA!

Aloha,

Stan aka Ka'imi

Hey Frank,

The donkey is well fed, I'm just keeping him down there just in case times get tough, have you ever had donkey burger? Good luck on your trip hopefully you will find a good nugget. AJ and myself will hopefully make it up to gold basin this winter and we will give you a heads up if we do. Good luck and happy Thanksgiving.

RB, Sincere condolences to you and your family. I am most thankful for my beautiful wife and how our love grows with each day that passes. I am also thankful that I am a cancer survivor and am still able to be on the right side of the grass......

BB

You say tomato I say tomahto you say potato I say potahto, I guess there the same thing. Lol, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

RB my sincere condolences goes out to you and yours. Some times we don't know why things happen the way they do. This will be my first thanksgiving without my mom, but thankful for all I have. Happy Thanksgiving Guy's!!! I have a gold rush in my dreams.

• Like 1

RB ... My condolences to add to the list ... I can't imagine one of my sons passing before me ... not how nature intended it to be.

To ALL a Healthy and Happy Thanksgiving ... I too have much to be thankful for .... way too much to list! :) The best part is that I am healthy and happy with myself and the folks in my life around me ... that includes all on the forum!

Mike F

Happy Thanksgiving to all, what a great family .............RB So sorry condolences to you and you family

I hope everyone had a happy and safe Thanksgiving day!

I think I have a tryptophan hangover, it seems that only cure is to eat more turkey and sleep it off!! :brows: