Nugget Shooter Forums

nice nugget frome the Dale District

Roundhouseman

The wife & I went out to the Dale Mining District for a club outing yesterday. After meeting at the camp site Mary & I headed ofer to the claim and wen our own way detecting. I dug up countless 22 shells and enought nails to package for sale at Home Depot. I choose a wash and started detecting, one spot I had multiple targets so I started to dig. I pulled out several 22 shells and a large nail then one last target, I promptly got it in my scoop and ran it over the coil with a very loud high/low signal. I shook out a hand full of dirt into my gloved hand then I saw it in my scoop. I picked it up and helt it tighly and did the dance!!

jxh3.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

lscf.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Like 2

He worked hard for that nugget. I found mine the day before and I was watching him hunt these bushes a long time before I went down and showed him my piece to find out he had a much better piece than mine!

WTG and with all that other gold you have found ... you know how to do it.

Mitchel

He worked hard for that nugget. I found mine the day before and I was watching him hunt these bushes a long time before I went down and showed him my piece to find out he had a much better piece than mine!

WTG and with all that other gold you have found ... you know how to do it.

Mitchel

It was nice to meet you and thank you! Gold is all beautiful! This is the largest I have found so far! We'll meet again soon. :thumbsupanim

The Dance, Yes I know it well. Congrats to you an the wife nice beepin.
I hope to be findin a "dance" sized nug later this week cause its been awhile since I last looked up at the sky an down at the dirt an rocks and clicked my heels.
Hapy Huntn.

Steve.. you are killing it..great job on that beauty. Love hearing the part about packaging the amount of nails and selling at home depot haha..dale district has an abundant amount of trash.. dig through the trash to get the treasures. Your nuggs keep getting bigger every trip!!! Hope we can get together soon and beep. Again. .. great job! !!

You guys are sure making me envious over the gold nuggets you're finding over there. Me here, heck I can't even get a detector into the country without it being confiscated at the customs house.

Great job and save me some!!! That is 'purty!

Paul

• 1 month later...

We will be out there tomorrow! If anyone will be there look for our yellow FJ Cruiser. Still looking for the siblings and hope to find its Great GrandPa!

im hitting that place tomorrow with a friend in a taco with a full size camper for 2 days .