Nugget Shooter Forums

Uncle Ron

desert hound

Anybody know how to contact Uncle Ron? I've been to his website and can't find how to contact him. I bought a map from him and I haven't received it yet.

Thanks all,

You should get it today or tomorrow.... You can pm me on most gold forums or email me at ron@az-gold.com ... let me know if you still havent received it. Cheers, Unc PS ... Where in heck is Happy Jack?

I think it's near Bullfrog....

Holy cow, I just researched Happy Jack ... It's way the hell and gone back on the Mollgeon rim ... You ordered Saturday, I printed Monday and mailed it to you Tuesday ... Give it a few more days ... Looks like it will have to catch the next stage to Happy Jack ... :Just_Cuz_06::hiker: ... Cheers, Unc

Holy cow, I just researched Happy Jack ... It's way the hell and gone back on the Mollgeon rim ... You ordered Saturday, I printed Monday and mailed it to you Tuesday ... Give it a few more days ... Looks like it will have to catch the next stage to Happy Jack ... :Just_Cuz_06::hiker: ... Cheers, Unc

The Pony Express still serves that area.

Happy Jack ... another reason why the USPS can't make a buck any more.

You could just send it c/o Discovery Channel Telescope!

Mitchel

Thank You All,

Happy Jack is paradise,If you haven't explored this area you really should. It's beautiful here! My home backs up to the Coconino forest with thousands of acres to explore. Haven't found any gold yet but, I'm still looking.

Hound,

I'm sure it is a nice place and has a dark sky which I like.

We thought we all had a new place to hunt because you ordered the maps and now you tell us there is no gold? Let's see what you find after you get the maps. We need someone to put the Xs where all the new patches are. :thumbsupanim

Have you seen the thread about the crystals in your area? Lots of people day trip up to your part of the world.

Mitchel

Well, according to the new map he ordered for himself, Desert Hound may be exploring what we might call extreme "Western" Happy Jack for meteorites ... Otherwise known as Franconia Strewnfield! About 165 miles, 270 degrees west of Happy Jack! :desertsmile::D Cheers, Unc

Unc,

You know we are going to have an outing at Franconia December 13 and 14. You could add a description of your map to the thread or better yet ... you could show up with some of your maps.

Mitchel

I'd like a copy of that map after you mark all the good spots. :yesss:

Hey Rabbit ... It's just one big G-spot on my Franconia maps ..... :25r30wi: ... Click my signature and check it out... Cheers, Unc

Archived