Nugget Shooter Forums
garimpo

CAN'T SAY WHERE.....

:thumbsupanim all rough and gnarly makes my day in every way. Thanx for first gold fix of the day. Go get mo'-congrats-John :brows:

Dang, almost a Oz.

Very nice nuggets.....now how far is Brazil from California? I am fueling up...please have the coffee ready.

Coffee, a Coffee, don't need no stinking coffee when the host meets and greets with fistfuls of icy cold beers! Don's place is about 30+- hours from N. CA. And that does not count the 6 hour drive fro the airport to his house!

• Like 1

My drone has you spotted. It even noted the settings on your detector. This information will be posted for sale on this forum.

And NO I'm not jealous! Nice work.

Very nice nuggets.....now how far is Brazil from California? I am fueling up...please have the coffee ready.

If you can't read this try an ocean voyage: Mais ou menos 9.000 milhas e 11 vistos, o que significa 22 postos de fronteira que exige propina .....ok give up?.....More or less 9,000 miles and 11 visas which means 22 border crossings that requires bribes.....

Coffee, a Coffee, don't need no stinking coffee when the host meets and greets with fistfuls of icy cold beers! Don's place is about 30+- hours from N. CA. And that does not count the 6 hour drive fro the airport to his house!

El D didn't complain any because there's a beer joint/truck stop about every 20 miles and a wharehouse every 10 miles.

My drone has you spotted. It even noted the settings on your detector. This information will be posted for sale on this forum.

And NO I'm not jealous! Nice work.

Klunk did your drone notice the little sticker on the bottom of the detector "made in China"?

That was on a slave dig that I believe has never been detected......at least no open holes so far and I'm the only one in Brazil that refills his holes.....hope to return to it next week.

Well Dang Don, it about time that you got some nice nuggets, and I mean a handful at that!!!

If you can't read this try an ocean voyage: Mais ou menos 9.000 milhas e 11 vistos, o que significa 22 postos de fronteira que exige propina .....ok give up?.....More or less 9,000 miles and 11 visas which means 22 border crossings that requires bribes.....

..Holy Smokies !! I have been thru Eastern Europe before the fall and never experinced that many check points and only a few bribes..But than again 11 visas, 22 border crossings may be worth its weight in gold....Ohh and always carry a few carton of marlboro cigarettes at each crossing...you would be surprises how far they get you...Brazil is on my bucket list when the kids go off to college.

Very nice Garimpo..... Hope you get more.

Went close to there this AM but the skunk beat us there......last time there about four months ago the area I'm standing in was under water 2013-11-20001.jpg and to the right it extends about 500 yards to where the water is now 2013-11-20002.jpg the ravines took forever to go dry and their steep and hard to navigate 2013-11-20003.jpg did everything I know to find gold but it just didn't happen. http://s266.photobucket.com/user/garimpo/media/GOLD/2013-11-20003.jpg.html'>

2013-11-20004-1.jpg did find this unusual blue/grey material. The colors didn't show up.

Very awesome.. !! And rough... hope they lead you to their mama :)

Very cool, Don, Hope you don't have to drive far to that spot ... Nice gold! ... Cheers, Unc

Not far.....around 9 miles.....gave a small area there today a good beeping, didn't turn up anything...