Nugget Shooter Forums

THREE MORE DAYS FRANK

Dakota Slim

Hi Frank. I just looked at the calendar and the 24th jumped out at me. :rolleyes:

Just want to remind you to be cool and try to take it easy. :old: Follow the doctor's orders and remember that old saying while you recooperate. "No pain, no gain". :sickbyc:You will hurt but you need to get your ass up and move. :olddude: I hope all goes well. Make sure to remind them that you are NOT in there for a sex change. :yikes:

Hey Frank,

Wish you a speedy recovery and painlessness. If that's not a word it should be. Stay strong my friend.

Paul

Frank.

Good luck in whatever your having done. Will be praying for ya.

Hang in there and taker easy.
Tom H.

Hey Frank, Grin and bear it buddy. Get it behind you as fast as you can. I pray a painless operation for you, good luck. I hate to follow you up in the gold field man, there's nothing left.

Old Tom

Hey Frank ... Like Dakota Slim said but use the ole magic marker to mark the operation spot. Don't need to have a knee replaced when only a hernia operation is in order. Get well soon buddy ... let us know how you are doing when you are able and if there is anything we need to do to help you out.

Mike F

I just got off the phone with Frank. He is home, and ready for bed.

He said they had to work on him for many hours more than expected.

He promised to behave himself, and hopefully see us all at the outing.

Patrick .....

I just got off the phone with Frank. He is home, and ready for bed.

He said they had to work on him for many hours more than expected.

He promised to behave himself, and hopefully see us all at the outing.

Patrick .....

MERCY SAKES ALIVE PATRICK.....did Frank go to the hospital or was it a "house call"? 24 hrs and he's already home!!!!

lol garimpo!! Hernia surgery are fast. In and out same day. Mine took longer too...because i ate a cheeseburger before i went in...my bad...lol

Sure nuff Patrick, " tougher than woodpecker lips " said the nurse as she dumped me outta the wheelchair onto the sidewalk.
Richard Pryor was right too when he said Boy them narcotics will make you null and void !!!
Surgeon said 4 herneas he fixed on me , no drivin for 2 weeks , an don't lift anything heavier than a gallon of milk.

So......Uncle Marvin said when ya translate all that into Australian it means ==== take off the 16 inch coil an use the 7 x 14 fer awhile I guess.

Thank Youall for the smiles an good wishes an hope to take up a campstool fer Bill's brisket an Masons chileverde by next Saturday.
Hapy Huntn All.