Nugget Shooter Forums

Bet you've never seen this before.

The following is a shot of an 11' 8", 780+ lbs gator a buddy of mine had to put down because of the gator's aggressive nature, Scooter works for a gated community here where I live, he's a part of the maintenance crew, but when they have any issues with wildlife they call Scooter, this gator was becoming very aggressive towards people, animals, etc., the last straw was when this gator went after 3 children, the local wildlife officer gave Scooter a gator tag and said go and take care of this gator, which Scooter did, Scooter has always been a wildman, not afraid of man nor beast, so he when out and took care of the gator and then loaded him up on top of his Camaro, he was the talk of the town that day, even all the local Deputy Sheriffs had to come to the gas station he stopped at after bagging the gator to get their pictures taken with the gator.

Even Jeff Foxworthy put this picture on his Facebook page, which is where I got the following image to show ya'll, "You might be a redneck if you put an 11' 8" 780+ lbs gator on the top of your Camaro", well Jeff sure has that right, I've known Scooter since he was 14 years old and I was 19 years old and Scooter would qualify as a redneck, anyway here's the photo and link to Jeff's Facebook photo page so you can read all the comments (438), LOL !!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=545180355537016&set=pb.303708153017572.-2207520000.1381962161.&type=3&theater

21416_545180355537016_598254155_n.jpg

Shot him, he sold the skin, and yes we all eat gator, at least us locals, MMMMMMMMGOOD!!!

Most of the tourists and wouldn't even think about eating gator!!

He recently found a female gator full of eggs that got hit by a car, he took all the eggs after she died in his arms and made a makeshift incubator and hatched out several of the eggs, which he gave all the baby gators but one to the wildlife officer, he just left my house with his new pet, a 8" baby gator that he sleeps with!!!

I don't believe a word of it. Your just trying to discourage me from gold dredging in your neighborhood. (it worked)

Klunker, you don't have to worry about trying to find gold here where I live, the only gold here is in the jewelry stores, I have to travel at least 2 hours to try and find a little gold, 4+ hours or more to find good gold.

Here in my area of the world most gators are not more than 7' to 8' or smaller, any gators that gets bigger than that begins to lose their fear of humans and usually gets too aggressive and are relocated or eliminated, now that only applies to gators that are in the near proximity to humans, e.g. private gated communities, golf courses, farm ponds, etc., now if you venture out into the sticks/wetlands/swamps you will see many gators that are well over 12' and weighing up around 800 to 1000 lbs!!

The gated community that Scooter works for is the oldest "Plantation" in this area and they have a wildlife preserve and their own state wildlife officer/game warden, most of the bigger gators in that community are in the wildlife preserve, usually only smaller gators are in the lagoons and golf course ponds, etc., but when a gator get the notion to move to another water source/pond it's hard to stop them from doing so, and the one Scooter took care of was relocated to the wildlife preserve at least a couple of times but keep returning to the lagoons and ponds where tourists are always by the water's edge to get a close look at a "gator", usually this is not a problem with the "little" gators but a big one will come out of the water and try to run you down, many a tourist has lost a dog to the gators around here, even after you tell the tourists to not walk their dogs near the water's edge they will do it time and time again!! :idunno:

It had to be a Camero.

People don't realize how many and how large gators can get in coastal Georgia and SC.

About a decade ago I was out looking for pirate treasure on some barrier islands-- had planned to camp-- called those planes off after seeing a gator ever fourth feet.

klunker you wouldn't believe the meat....it's like white filet and like any meat season to taste....fantastic

Usually when I'm dredging my helper will kill about one a week and then skin it out....here they just skin and eat the meat in the tail.

On any given night I can shine a flashlight over by the dredge and see from 8-12 orange looking eyes.....all crocs

Ok, OK. The next gator I see her in the Sierras gets eaten. Beware of the crock that goes "tic tok tic tok" and may you never grow up.

Klunker, I knew we would eventually convert you into a possible gator eater!!! :yesss::4chsmu1:

If I can find the time I might just bring a gator over there for you too consume, that only if I can find the time, which I seem to have very little of these days :idunno: , so don't hold your breath!