Nugget Shooter Forums
Trailblazer

I wanted 2 and I got 2 !

Well I went out yesterday and I had this idea in my head that I wanted to find two nuggets in one day because I had not done that yet... and guess what? I got two !!! ... together they are .9 gm. I am going back out today and what is going through my head is something like... "over an ounce please... " :yesss:

post-26913-0-07441500-1380895691_thumb.j

• Like 1

Now can you get it in your head that I will find two?

• Like 2

Now can you get it in your head that I will find two?

She can do that after she gets it in her head that I'll find a 14 pounder.

TB ... Keep that woman's intuition going ... it seems to work well for you! Here's to your first 1 or more ouncer day! Good Luck! ---Mike F

d day ... sounds like you are looking for a cannon or cannon ball ... wasn't an old cannon named a 14 pounder? ... or am I just imagining that for convenience sake! ---Mike F

d day ... sounds like you are looking for a cannon or cannon ball ... wasn't an old cannon named a 14 pounder? ... or am I just imagining that for convenience sake! ---Mike F

Cannonballs were indeed described by weight, but I was referencing an old story about a location I've hunted. The story is a woman hunting there in the late 80s found a 14 pound nugget. I've always had that in the back of my mind though I know the odds are similar to winning the lottery.

I didn't mean to hijack your thread TB. Those are lovely nuggets and I'm quite jealous.

Nice twosome

TB, keep those good thoughts going, you'll be in the one ounce clubs before you know it!!!

I am going back out today and what is going through my head is something like... "over an ounce please... " :yesss:

attachicon.gifIMG_1306.JPG

If you want a one ouncer, you'll need to perform a Vulcan mind meld on yourself. Works every single time for me.... :rolleyes:

Jus' swing low and slow and it will come.....nice twins-John

Well I went out and didn't get a big one.. but got two more!! one .6g and the other .4g so together a perfect 1gm .. happy with that :) and they were in different spots like 2-4 inches down inside dirt clods not on bedrock. The more you go out the more you find that is for certain. Today is day off.. family soccer day.. but tomorrow.. going out again for a few hours. I explore the area clearing trash and finding shallow nuggets with my lobo and my partner swings his minelab and finds deeper targets. Works great. Happy hunting everyone !

post-26913-0-66714200-1380984921_thumb.j post-26913-0-41520300-1380984946_thumb.j

Sounds like you've got it down TB.....happy for you

Good job, since you're on a twofer streak, maybe you'll find 2 one ounce nuggets on one of your future hunts!!!

TB...those are nice...any gold found is good gold... congrats.

Them are "Gnarly" nuggets and the boot tacks prove you are hunting in the right place and doing it properly, keep it up! :thcongratsflwrs:

Max

Great Find ! They would look great with some earing post behind them.

I am impressed at your determination and success and keep it up! Nice nuggets....

Good job on the two nuggets in a day. With practice it will only be a matter of time before you hit 10+ in a day keep at it.