Nugget Shooter Forums

Happy Birthday Max (Gilaoro)

Au Seeker

Wishing you BETTER EVERYTHING !!! MAX. :thumbsupanim
I can remember the 1st time we met at the basin. You were in the camper and your wife was confined in it at the time I think she was recuperating from an operation.
You spent many hours with me and my now wife Teri under the shade tarp and we talked up a storm that weekend. You didn't know it but you helped shape my attitude about prospecting.
Take care and many more birthdays to you both.

Frank, I'll bet she remembers those Marine Camo pants that I gave her too, man it was cold!

Thanks

Max

Wishing you BETTER EVERYTHING !!! MAX. :thumbsupanim
I can remember the 1st time we met at the basin. You were in the camper and your wife was confined in it at the time I think she was recuperating from an operation.
You spent many hours with me and my now wife Teri under the shade tarp and we talked up a storm that weekend. You didn't know it but you helped shape my attitude about prospecting.
Take care and many more birthdays to you both.

Thanks to all you guys ! I really appreciate the good wishes. I am sorry I can't get out more, my forum friends mean a great deal to me.

It just seems like the good Lord has it in for me and my wife, right now we are waiting for a 07:30 appointment for Polly to get a CT scan, she has been bleeding heavily for a week and the DRS think it is Bladder Cancer, the CT scan is the next step.

She has always put those on this forum on her prayer list and now I am asking for the same thing for her, we have been married for 52 years and she has always been there for me. I am scared!

Max

Thanks to all you guys ! I really appreciate the good wishes. I am sorry I can't get out more, my forum friends mean a great deal to me.

It just seems like the good Lord has it in for me and my wife, right now we are waiting for a 07:30 appointment for Polly to get a CT scan, she has been bleeding heavily for a week and the DRS think it is Bladder Cancer, the CT scan is the next step.

She has always put those on this forum on her prayer list and now I am asking for the same thing for her, we have been married for 52 years and she has always been there for me. I am scared!

Max

In our prayers Max ...I had bladder cancer in "05" and they yanked bladder out and whatever else they could find. And I dont even notice the Urostomy pouch anymore. So as long as the cancer hasnt gotten through the bladder wall it will be like a walk in the park. A short one I might add for awhile as things heal. Let us know how the CT scan goes.

jim

Max..... wishing you a really great birthday.... Having just met you and polly this year is really Lucky on my side. You are special and a great inspiration to me as we have been thru some of the same type jobs over the years and comparison of notes reminded me of all the great times past. (Appreciate all the pics you sent) I've been to your house and you and polly to my house. sure hope it keeps up for a very long time and a major "Happy Birthday to You".... tell Polly we say Hi and many prayers will be said for her

Joe and Linda :D

Edited by Joe Z

Hey Max ... Only met you briefly a few weeks ago but have read your posts through the years and feel I know you better than those few minutes would indicate. You're a good man and I'm sure Polly is a good woman ... you folks don't deserve the ill luck of late ... good thoughts and prayers on the way from my home to yours! Remember as you indicated in your post the forum is your friend ... let us know if there is something else you may need.

Mike F

Thanks everyone,

She got the CT Scan Sunday night and they have decided its kidney cancer rather than bladder, they are tying to stop the bleeding and stabilize her to operate early Tuesday AM.

Max

darn, Max ... Dodacious and I are praying for you and yours ... Hold Polly tight tonight and the love will heal ... Ron

Edited by Uncle Ron