Nugget Shooter Forums

Is Meteorite Men still on?...

Has Meteorite Men been cancelled?

Does anyone know? I haven't been able to find anything out about it on the internet. Was hoping to see some new episodes. I enjoy the show. Thanks.

Saginaw

Disappointing to hear. Going to miss it.

Wonder if there's a chance of an internet show?

Saginaw

Edited by saginaw72

Dear Saginaw:

Many thanks for your interest in our show and I am glad you enjoyed it. As Michael correctly stated, we made three seasons (22 episodes plus the pilot). Here is a complete list:

Meteorite Men Episode Guide

While it's unlikely that we'll do more MM episodes, Steve and I continue to work closely together and we hope/expect to return to TV with a different adventure show in the future. If you are interested in knowing more, I invite you to join our free, private mailing list, or like our Facebook page.

You may be interested to learn that I am hosting a new educational show STEM Journals and our first episode airs on October 20. This is a fast-paced science show that covers topics such as astronomy, archeology, biomechanics, and so on. You can watch the show for free, anywhere in the world on www.cox7.com or on Cox 7 Arizona (if you happen to live in Arizona), on Roku, and via the Cox7 iOS and Android apps.

One of the early episodes is expected to include an amusing Meteorite Men homage.

In the meantime, Meteorite Men remains very popular, continues to air in new markets around the world, and is currently showing in something like 30 countries. You may also enjoy my second book Rock Star: Adventures of a Meteorite Man, which includes several chapters about the making of the show.

Thanks so much for your interest in our work!

Yours sincerely,

Geoff Notkin

Host of Meteorite Men
Host of STEM Journals
Owner, Aerolite Meteorites

Edited by MeteoriteMen

Thanks for the update Geoff.

Sorry to hear its ended. I guess I'll have to learn to love Honey Boo Boo and those shows like it that remain on the air.

Really disappointed.

Saginaw