Nugget Shooter Forums

Happy Birthday Arctic Zoey

Au Seeker

Happy Birthday sweetie :4chsmu1:

Thats it Dave ????? It could start out by

Let the sparkle in your eye

Light the way for me to be able to make your day

ok the rest of you beepers finish up this poem I started cuz Dave seems a lil bashful here ? :4chsmu1:

I enjoyed my birthday very much even with my allergies kickin. My BFF sent me a wonderful box full of goodies and Dave took me out to dinner at my fav place here so far and will be taking me to the movie I want to go see this weekend and he bought me a keyboard I've been eyeing for quite some time so I'm thrilled!!!!.... I'm told this is a family friendly forum so I'll just Dave didn't neglect any of his duties............ :ya:

And THAT folks leaves a lot for the imagination to consider! :brows::4chsmu1::old: A belated Happy Birthday to you Zoey ... Just back from CO spending time with Carol in soggy Denver! Hope to see you and Dave for another 'adventure'!

Mike F

I enjoyed my birthday very much even with my allergies kickin. My BFF sent me a wonderful box full of goodies and Dave took me out to dinner at my fav place here so far and will be taking me to the movie I want to go see this weekend and he bought me a keyboard I've been eyeing for quite some time so I'm thrilled!!!!.... I'm told this is a family friendly forum so I'll just Dave didn't neglect any of his duties............ :ya:

Arctic Dave for President!

OK Arctic Dave as an intern ??? Zoey for President :yesss:

That sounds workable, Dave how to you feel about the title of First Gentleman?

It might take a little brushing up on your part, e.g. planning White House dinner parties, starting the "Leaving no gold behind" program, etc., but I feel you have it in you!!!

I would vote for her :yesss:

That sounds workable, Dave how to you feel about the title of First Gentleman?

It might take a little brushing up on your part, e.g. planning White House dinner parties, starting the "Leaving no gold behind" program, etc., but I feel you have it in you!!!

Sounds good to me :evil1:

My son thought of me being mommy of the world quite some time ago. He thought people needed more creative punishments since the present system don't seem to work and he has first hand been straightened out by my creativity.........

Plus I'm pro Spay/neuter- and not just for pets! Your strange friends and relatives too!!! My whole family except one brother and my son would be on that list!!!! They say start at home...........