Nugget Shooter Forums

LSD at 60 Flowing Pretty Good

SLNugget

We ha ve had more rain here. in NM this year than the past four years combined. What a blessing. I hope it rains until I have to sleep in the boat.

They say it will be raining here until Ffriday. It has been steady for the last 24 hours. I have my mask snorkel and flippers ready.

Edited by Bedrock Bob

Like I said Stan, in Sept. 08' my first night in Morristown it was at the highway bridge level, I was ready to go back to Yuma but didn't have a boat, do Airstreams float? :th_rain-umbrella::hide:

Max

Water is rising. I estmate 4 feet now.

attachicon.gifLSD Running AZ 006.JPG

Arctic Dave,

My first tour in Alaska was in Ketchikan, I had heard all the stories about the continuous rain and expressed my opinion that it was impossible for it to rain continuously anywhere!

Well I arrived in June and there where forest fires everywhere and the natives where having heat stokes, no rain.

I was telling everybody back in Texas where I had been stationed what lying SXXS they where and it was nearly September and it hadn't rained yet and the town was rationing water.

Well the 1st of September it started raining, 20 months later I got on the airplane at Annette Island to leave and it was still raining, something over 300 inches a year,

Max

You all can probably blame me for all the rain. I thought I left it all back in Alaska... I guess it found me :tisk-tisk:

Well, its settled...im going out on Sun. and hit some washes! :)
I was watching the news last night and the news caster said people in Wickenburg were saying they had never seen

the Haysyumpa flow like this.........what did they just move there yesterday?
Then the newscaster said.....this river used to flow all the time but it doesnt anymore and this is something rare.....I guess it did

flow all the time back in the dinasour days!
Oh well, drama news.

Tom H.

You all can probably blame me for all the rain. I thought I left it all back in Alaska... I guess it found me :tisk-tisk:

Blame? Heck I think a kiss is in order! :)

Tom H.

Arctic Dave,

My first tour in Alaska was in Ketchikan, I had heard all the stories about the continuous rain and expressed my opinion that it was impossible for it to rain continuously anywhere!

Well I arrived in June and there where forest fires everywhere and the natives where having heat stokes, no rain.

I was telling everybody back in Texas where I had been stationed what lying SXXS they where and it was nearly September and it hadn't rained yet and the town was rationing water.

Well the 1st of September it started raining, 20 months later I got on the airplane at Annette Island to leave and it was still raining, something over 300 inches a year,

Max

Yep...sounds about right. After awhile mold starts growing in places it shouldn't :ROFL:

Blame? Heck I think a kiss is in order! :)

Tom H.

You will have to catch me first :evil1:

Thinking of going out sunday myself, as soon as church is out...i'm headed to the hills :yesss: