Nugget Shooter Forums

Monsoon 2013 Rock'in!!!

Got out today to the LSD area and was really disappointed .. Checked a few of my favorite little gulches and there was very little movement of material from the storms we had over the past few weeks ... Oh well ... Have to keep prospecting for new areas ... Cheers, Unc

correction-I reversed info , sorry-68 homes and 138 garages and barns. still horrendous and 2 dead. The local tv station just did a series on pot growing and even used choppers to show that almost every house had a 100 or so monsters grown',well not now-John

correction-I reversed info , sorry-68 homes and 138 garages and barns. still horrendous and 2 dead. The local tv station just did a series on pot growing and even used choppers to show that almost every house had a 100 or so monsters grown',well not now-John

Wonder if they had crop insurance ? So if these plants were so easily found how were they getting by with growing that amount, considering for your own use I believe is 3-4 plants.

Sounds like law enforcement is looking the other way ?

John you could move to AZ although I think CA is running out of things to burn

Uncle Ron,

I'm surprised about the little movement on the LSD. I saw a picture of the LSD from Tuesday taken about a mile from where it enters the Hasanyumpa and the water was chocolate brown and four feet deep and flowing fast. I haven't been out there since before that rain, but hope to make it there tomorrow.

Got out today to the LSD area and was really disappointed .. Checked a few of my favorite little gulches and there was very little movement of material from the storms we had over the past few weeks ... Oh well ... Have to keep prospecting for new areas ... Cheers, Unc

Well dern Ron.......

I would have thought with what ive seen on the radar the last week and hearing in the forum your spot would have gotten

hit.

GL to you finding a new spot...you will, your good. :)

Dad and I are going out tomarow and see if our spot has been hit.

Wish us luck men..........were going in!!!!!

Tom H.

Uncle Ron,

I'm surprised about the little movement on the LSD. I saw a picture of the LSD from Tuesday taken about a mile from where it enters the Hasanyumpa and the water was chocolate brown and four feet deep and flowing fast. I haven't been out there since before that rain, but hope to make it there tomorrow.

Good Luck to you tomarow!

Were gonna be in the hills also.

Hope you get a nug.

Tom H.