Nugget Shooter Forums

XP DEUS UPDATE!

Nugget Shooter

OK just got the newest version downloaded to my XP-DEUS and did a little puttering around in my yard. I will say this is a very interesting new mode and I can't wait to get it out into the LSD area for some testing this weekend.

I have been using one for about a year John and it is a very good beeper, can do updates on my PC and very light weight unit. I have been using it for coins and relics, but now the latest update allows for better control in hot ground and better sensitivity... It is a fun little detector that weighs very little.

Xplorer's innovation with unit design, downloadable updates and wireless technology is certainly laudable. It shows they were actively listening to the detecting community's feedback. I'm sticking with my old dinosaur GP Extreme and Gold Bug 2 for now tho, they both find gold consistently :yesss:

2 months and replaced with a newer unit with bigger earphone jacks as last one shorted out. Interesting as handles hot ground better,couple a pretty small nuggets but between a half dozen fires and all week 108-111 yesterday,ground hard as cement due to extreme drought. Rattlers,and most critters,concentrated near water now so creeks pretty dangerous as 4 in 15 minutes last week. Tough summer as fires/drought/bureauratz ruin all-John