Nugget Shooter Forums

Photo Bucket HELP!

Gilaoro

I would post some more Baja Blogs if I could get Photo Bucket to cooperate. No matter what I do I can not post a picture to my blogs any more.

I did fine at first, then when I got time to continue I can't posts pictures.

I have read all the help pages , cleared Cache, changed setting and nothing works!

This is a brand new computer, I have did a restore, ran the repair disc etc.

I am ready to tell Photo Bucket to stick it, every time I get a little comfortable with using it they change it!

Is there any other photo editor to use with the forum? What about "Drop Box" ?

Color me frustrated!!

Max

I assume you have been able to upload your photos to PB? It is still the same Img Code to post directly to the forum as far as I know.

Let me check........

EquipmentatAZClaim003.jpg

Worked for me without issue.

Maybe I can come over and give you a hand in the next couple of days?

Stan, I can use the help anytime, are you going out Saturday or Sunday? Let ne know when and I will BBQ some ribs! You can bring the DARG and I have a cell phone for her.

Max

When you post anything on the net you accept that others will copy it and use it to some extent. But you hardly are giving up all your rights to it.

Photobucket has a written policy on that. They spell it out for anyone who is interested in what it actually says...

You give up zero "rights" when you upload.But you do allow others some specific uses of your material. If I want others to view my photos posting them on Photobucket is no difference (legally) than having them on Nuggetshooter drive space as far as I can tell.

I have problems logging in and uploading and then linking it up the way I want. It takes too long, and I always have to do things over and over to figure them out.

I usually post directly to Nuggetshooter and then delete the photos after a while. No use cluttering up storage space for things nobody is looking at anymore...

Very interesting! I think I have solved my posting problem as I just successfully posted a picture in coins and relics a few minutes ago.

Bedrock Bob, You are 100% right about people copying them and using them even if you add a water mark. I just the other day discovered a picture of mine used in Lost Treasure Magazine and attributed to some one else, it was some years back and I could care less, actually I had given the attributor permission to use the original on a web page and the author who wrote the article obviously copied it from there, as I said I could care less :desertsmile:

Max

Thanx for info as was told wrong then by numerous folks,articles BUT I've lost enough rights these past years so I'll just keep them to myself amd share when I will and not some thief-John