McMillan Mfg in Phoenix, Arizona, was contacted by Bank of
America and informed that they will no longer be allowed to use their
services (Bank of America) because they are in the firearms business and
support the second amendment.

McMillan Fiberglass Stocks, McMillan Firearms Manufacturing,
McMillan Group International have been collectively banking with Bank of
America for 12 years.

Today Mr. Ray Fox, Senior Vice President, Market Manager, Business
Banking, Global Commercial Banking (Bank of America) came to my office.

He scheduled the meeting as an "account analysis" meeting in order
to evaluate the two lines of credit we have with them. He spent 5 minutes talking about how McMillan has changed in the last 5 years and has become more of a firearms manufacturer than a supplier of accessories. At this point I interrupted him and asked "Can I possibly save you
some time so that you don't waste your breath? What you are going to tell me
is that because we are in the firearms manufacturing business you no longer
want my business." "That is correct", he says.

I replied "That is okay, we will move our accounts as soon as
possible. We can find a 2nd Amendment friendly bank that will be glad to
have our business. You won't mind if I tell the NRA, SCI and everyone I
know that Bank of America is not firearms-industry friendly?"

"You have to do what you must", he said. "So you are telling me this is a politically motivated decision, is that right? Mr. Fox confirmed that it was.

At which point I told him that the meeting was over and there was
nothing left for him to say.

I think it is important for all Americans who believe in and
support our 2nd amendment "right to keep and bear arms" should know when a
business does not support these rights. What you do with that knowledge is up to you. When I don't agree with a business' political position, I cannot, in good conscience support
them.We will soon no longer be accepting Bank of America credit cards
as payment for our products.
I am fine with you re-posting it. . . . . . . . Thank for your
support.
Kelly D. McMillan
Director of Operations
McMillan Group International, LLC
623-582-9635<tel:623-582-9635>
1638 W Knudsen Dr
Phoenix , Arizona 85027
McMillan Integrity-Global Vision

I urge all of my friends to do the same! If I could only get
everybody to stand up for the Constitution of The United States we might not
have this problem!

Possibly someone in the Phoenix area could call McMillan and confirm this..

We have seen the same story posted here with various companies associated with it. I believe you have posted them.

A quick check of the "facts" is in order since it seems that the BS gets so thick it begins to contradict itself. The story may have its roots in truth but after re posting hundreds of fake stories a man looses all credibility.

If the story is even based on fact it has been re posted with different names so many times that it is more of a running joke than news.

Seems like this country has plenty of real problems to focus on rather than spending our time in make believe fairyland propogandaville. But if it is so appeali.g that we.can simply change the name and it becomes "new news" to us then I suppose it has entertainment value for the extremely gullible.

When you post this political garbage you should at least check with Snopes. This one is (of course) false.

Do you never tire of posting phony made up stories??? What is the point???

The first word in your cut and pasted post is "ubelievable". That should be a good clue that the BS that was posted is a lie. please quit posting political propoganda here. If you must please post it on your own forum rather than force feed this swill constantly on every other forum.

Edited by Bedrock Bob

We have seen the same story posted here with various companies associated with it. I believe you have posted them.

A quick check of the "facts" is in order since it seems that the BS gets so thick it begins to contradict itself. The story may have its roots in truth but after re posting hundreds of fake stories a man looses all credibility.

If the story is even based on fact it has been re posted with different names so many times that it is more of a running joke than news.

Seems like this country has plenty of real problems to focus on rather than spending our time in make believe fairyland propogandaville. But if it is so appeali.g that we.can simply change the name and it becomes "new news" to us then I suppose it has entertainment value for the extremely gullible.

When you post this political garbage you should at least check with Snopes. This one is (of course) false.

Do you never tire of posting phony made up stories??? What is the point???

The first word in your cut and pasted post is "ubelievable". That should be a good clue that the BS that was posted is a lie. please quit posting political propoganda here. If you must please post it on your own forum rather than force feed this swill constantly on every other forum.

Well BB your truth detector Snopes being a left leaning rag full of falsified info has taken you down the stupid path. I called Barbara at McMillan just now. This story is 100% true. A little old, but true none the less. As of April 2012 when BofA refused them they just moved their banking to a more friendly bank.

Now Bobby you must apologize to Garimpo and others on this forum for your stupid completely false accusations........and I ASK YOU TO STOP CR@PPING ON OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS when you have not got a clue as the difference between fact and fiction.

Edited by El Dorado

Like most of your post BS...excuse me BB....you take out of context only what your liberal views want to post....you

could have read further and saw that some of the content was "undetermined" and this is in the liberal and often

wrong reporting from "Snopes"......

Another post by What.com states that The Truth:

Kelly McMillan, the Operations Officer of McMillan Manufacturing in Phoenix Arizona, said that during two meetings with bank executives he was told that his company's business would no longer be welcomed by the Bank of America because his company manufactures firearms. This according to an April 27, 2012 article by Fox News, which also said that a Bank of America spokesperson denied the claim.

The article said that after meeting with the bank analysts that McMillan's company "was not even offered an opportunity to restructure his debt or make some other deal, though his company has never missed a payment or bounced a check."

The bank spokesperson to Fox News by email and said that "Bank of America holds in high regard every right guaranteed in the US Constitution and all it's amendments, including the Second Amendment."

Also you try to put a political spin on every post made by others that you in your infinite wisdom don't agree with. This post had nothing to do with politics.

So it seems like reps from Bank of American are contradicting each other with their double talk. Saying one thing to a customer and another to the public, the same double talk your used to. :112:

nothing political at all here....Call McMillan yourself, the telephone number is on the first post or if you are smart enough, look it up. Thsi post is about Bank of America and how they sh1t on a customer that is very very gun pro.....YOU ARE WRONG, get over it and stop cr@appin on this post

B of A raped me on a rental trailer I bought in Dayton Neveada to put on my lot to rent. After 2 years of payments I still owed them MORE than the original cost of the trailer-rule a 76-all interest upfront :2mo5pow::grr01::old: never more sayeth the craven raven-John

Yeh, BofA screwed me too, I have not delt with them in 10 years, since, I now have a local small bank, I don't even show ID when I go in, they know me by first name. I fact BofA closed there banks here and the closest one is 36 miles away now. Grubstake

Yes, BofA does indeed suck ... I had an account with that company for 28 years then had a check bounce because they pay the largest check first on any given day and anything smaller goes in line ... When the final checks for small amounts get entered, they bounce and charge $35 per check to bounce but return to sender ... When the bounced checks come back through, almost immediate BofA bounces again and another $35 charge ... In this electronic world this can be repeated over and over ... We had one bounced check for something like $7.00 snowball into over $1,300 in just a couple days ... Went to our local branch and complained to the branch manager ... He said there was nothing he could do about it ... He also said that BofA corporate just "loved" customers like us who allow a check to bounce then don't contest it within hours ... He said it was a programed income stream for the bank ... Anyhow, we closed our acct. and told them FU ... About two or so years later we got a settlement from a "Class Action Lawsuit" that BofA lost ... Our payoff: $65.00! .... Certainly didn't cover the expense of dealing with the damage to our credit rating ... Hate BofA ... Cheers, Unc

Well mine was different, I got an insurance settlement and my attorney deposted a check in my account for $50,000.00 and BofA would not let me draw a $1.00 on for 60 days, even though the check had cleared. When it did, I drew it all out at once and closed the account, That was over 10 years ago and I'll never go back to BofA. Grubstake

Another BofA story: I and two mining partners made a deal on a mining claim with a company in Switzerland ... I was the only one of the three of us that had a bank account and we instructed the Swiss company to wire our $80,000 down payment to our company in care of my personal account ... So for several days running we would show up and inquire about our wire transfer ... The branch manager finally took us aside and told us not to be bothering his tellers by asking about our wire ... He was extremely rude and snide and essentially accused us of running some kind of scam .... Well, lo and behold, after waiting about a week, I got a phone call from the branch manager informing me that the wire transfer had indeed come in ... My partners and I immediately went to BofA and said we wanted to talk to the branch manager ... He came almost trotting to us, big ol' grin on his face and his hand stretched out like we were long lost brothers ... He asked how he could help us and we told him we wanted to withdraw every dime of the transferred cash ... He tried to get us to open up an account in our mining co. name, but we said that we wanted our cash then, in $20's and $100's ... So he took us in a back room with another asst. manager as witness and counted it all out ... Even gave us a canvas bag to put it in ... The three of us then marched with our cash across the street to another competing bank to open our company account ... Just as we started through the door, I turned around and looked back at the BofA ... There was the branch manager standing and watching us ... Silly, I know, but it felt good! ... Cheers Unc