Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick in Havasu

I JUST SAW A FAMILIAR NAME IN.......

.......the latest issue of GPAA Magazine.

Something about custom gold jewelry?

Congratulations Steve...

Patrick .....

Hey ElD! Congrats! Looks like you have really made the big time!

Is there a link to that article so that we could take a peek or is access only for the chosen few who are serving their country in the GPAA???

I am not a member of the GPAA and have only seen a preview of the cover page of the article. I'm starting to get a bunch of inquires.....that is how I knew it was out.

post-1252-0-38452200-1376749152_thumb.pn

WOW! Steve

Well deserved congrats to you.

Cheers

Herb

I like the blue one. Congrat's!!!!!!

They picked a winner this time for sure amigo....congrats

Sweet El D,hope it helps biz bud-John

Right On!

As a master, you deserve it.

Wow, Steve ... Those are real beauties ... Still looking forward to getting mine from you!!! Cheers, Unc

Holy moly! What a collection of work!

I agree Oakview, the photos and posts are better than the web page.

The gold is fantastic and the work impeccable. But design is what makes an artist. Steve, your designs are the only jewelry that I have ever seen that I like better than the plain old ore. They are truly fantastic. It is plain your connection is way deeper than that of a jeweler. It is also plain your connection to gold is more.than just that of a prospector.

My hat is off to you man! We may agree to disagree on a lot of things but you have my deepest respect when it comes to your artistic expressions in gold.

I would agree, some of the most beautiful natural pieces I have seen. Take you bow, you deserved it...

CONGRATS EL DORADO

Very well Deserved.

More of Steve's/El Dorado's Work can been seen on this website as well. http://www.billandlindaprospecting.com/index.html

Awesome works of art/skill and pics of him in his shop.

Scroll down a lil and on the left click on El Dorado.

Or Click this link to get to El Dorado's pics instantly.http://www.billandlindaprospecting.com/el-dorado.html

BTW there is a lot to view and lots of Great info on this Website.

Congrats Steve and I also have some of your beautiful work. I'll post when we get everything complete!

I am going to paste this link on my facebook page so all my gold minded friends can take a look

They even plastered it all over facebook, a link to your website, and people were making inquiries there as well :)

Edit, just saw Oakview2's post, well there you go!

I wasted $6+ on the july/aug issue and NOT in there,must be newer one out-John

I still have not seen the mag........ Can it be bought at a bookstore stand?

Sep-Oct issue ... Beautiful stuff Steve ... You are a true artist!

Mike F

Just got my copy in the mail yesterday (8/19) .... Awesome artistry, Steve!!!! Cheers, Ron

Finally found someone that has a copy and got to look at it.......Dang, I never expected that

I couldn't figure out what this was all about. I knew it had to do with a magazine so I first thought was OMG did he have his clothes on!!?? Then I remember being told about the upcoming article so I'm searching for a copy now.

I savor that electric, thunderstruck moment -- the first time I laid eyes on Mike Greyshock's ring out in the Dale Mining District a couple of years back shortly after Steve presented it (and I believe one other ring to someone else during that trip [Lucky Lundy?] in addition). Ooh La La!!! Those masterpieces didn't just suck my breath -- out of body experience comes closer. I recall a day or two afterwards when, just before departing back to Northern California, Steve attained the status of near prospector sainthood in my eyes when he and his partner shared info on a nearby recently discovered patch with some of the rest of us. Steve has interior dimensions that run as deep and true as the noble metal with which he can bewitch our hearts so well.

"Gold aint wort nuttin till ya find it in a mans heart"