Nugget Shooter Forums

Diggers TV Show

Uncle Ron

Yo All ... OK, as I see it, here's my choices: Watch one more episode of "The Diggers" metal detecting show, or use rusty pliers to rip my beard out of my face, one clump at a time!!!!! :barnie::Just_Cuz_15: ... Cheers, Unc

I lasted almost 5 minutes before profanity flowed and channel changed,what insipid mamby pamby garbage. Reminds me of a pair of 5 year olds doing silly crappola,talkn' baby talk,hootn' and a hollern',attempting to crawl into trees,throw themselves in mud puddles(last try) and generally act like a arse. . No not never-John

Hey guys ... It is entertainment TV ... MOST of the audience has no clue as to how we all do it. It is hyped a bit admittedly ... but it does get good ratings overall ... I watch it for the items that come out of the ground ... the shenanigans aside! These guys seem to love what they are doing and having a blast doing it ... what could be wrong with that? At least it isn't like the yahoos that went out door to door looking to BUY their way onto the property for a percentage of the LOOT!

Mike F

I have watched it, but as someone said, to see their targets. Beau has much better videos, just not enough!

I am preparing myself for when Patrick finds his first nugget w/ his minelab this fall. Jumping over cacti, climbing up and on the black beast (so he can get better internet service and spouting all kinds of verbage, none of us are accustomed to hear from his lips). It will be a sight to see, so to prepare, yes I occasionally watch Diggers. ;-)

Shep

I'd sure like to hunt some of the spots they have hunted.

Jim

• Like 1

Shep this is the year for sure and I'll get him (and you) back over here at LSD where there are no more nuggets, he will get one here for sure :ROFL: Least he knows we don't plant them after all this time or he would have had a couple, Patrick you are killing me :grr01:

As I stated on another thread called Digging History.

This will be my last defense of them. haha

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:38 PM

I met the Diggers at the Minelab Detector Day in May in Santa Barbara. They are a couple of 'ordinary' guys from Montana who sent in a promo video and were granted a season and now another one. I asked them about their language and they ... kinda act out ... so that they keep the show and get paid for doing their hobby.

In person they are a couple of good guys and on the show they seem silly but I'm still going to watch the new season.

Mitchel

Attached Thumbnails
  • post-26254-0-25058800-1376012253_thumb.j