Nugget Shooter Forums

San Domingo Void of Gold

adam

After today that is..... :head:

I`m positive these are the last ones :shhhhh:

Arrived on scene around 8:00 am , and had the pleasure of driving a freshly bladed Little San Domingo road. Passed someone prospecting in a Dodge truck , gave the person a wave, but no time to chat ...times a wastin..

After beeping most the morning with just a handful of trash I was just about to call it quits, when I decided to hit this plateau upstream from me. Been there before with the gold bug but didn't find anything.

First target is a 1.12 gram beauty :yesss: like Tom was saying, the temp dropped 25 degrees and I felt right as rain again for some reason. :thumbsupanim I continued to dig a few trash targets, then 150 yards later out popped a .38 grammer :oregonian_winesmiley:

By now I`m freezing cold and could have put on a goose down parka :rolleyes: Well, I finally got the last drop from my hydro pack and was down to my one bottle reserve. Its now about 1:15 pm and still needed to hike down to the truck. :hiker: The rest of the gully will have to wait.

Minelab SD2200V2 with NFA 11x17 M

DSC06316_zps6ab14209.jpg

DSC06323_zps94c569ae.jpg

DSC06328_zps854e21f9.jpg

DSC06330_zps330282bc.jpg

Edited by adam
  • Like 1

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! You got over it today also!!! SWEET! :))))
So, you felt that bitter chill set in after the first nug also. I thought it was just me :O

Nice looking nugs.

Now you at least have an area to think about when your suppose to be working.

Yah...sure Boulderdash....he would kick my highny from here to tomarow... :P

WTG ADAM!
Tom H.

Cool nuggets, Adam ... Actually, not many folks know that the week or so before the Plieadese shower, LSD ground begins a low hum and ground vibration that causes the bigger pieces to rise up in earnest competition fo the skyshow coming!!! Lots o' good nuggets to be found around this time ... Look up to the skies (I'll be lookin' at the ground!)... Cheers, Unc

Cool nuggets, Adam ... Actually, not many folks know that the week or so before the Plieadese shower, LSD ground begins a low hum and ground vibration that causes the bigger pieces to rise up in earnest competition fo the skyshow coming!!! Lots o' good nuggets to be found around this time ... Look up to the skies (I'll be lookin' at the ground!)... Cheers, Unc

Dang it Ron, what did ya have to go and rat out the LSD for? That was a secret bro....... Nice nuggets Adam!