Nugget Shooter Forums

DIGGING HISTORY

Garimpo,

That is a lot of stuff! I looked at all 59 even tho many were not of much interest to me now.

I shared the one from Phoenix (#48) and I like the ones from China.

Thanks for the link.

Mitchel

What detectors are they using? Kinda silly, but then I'm old and don't throw myself on the ground much anymore, unless of course I trip over my own feet.

I met the Diggers at the Minelab Detector Day in May in Santa Barbara. They are a couple of 'ordinary' guys from Montana who sent in a promo video and were granted a season and now another one. I asked them about their language and they ... kinda act out ... so that they keep the show and get paid for doing their hobby.

They were at a Minelab event but they use other detectors but they said they didn't want to have a detector sponsor. They wanted it to be more about the finding.

In person they are a couple of good guys and on the show they seem silly but I'm still going to watch the new season.

Mitchel

PS ... I won that Etrac at that event because I found a silver coin with a raffle ticket that was selected.

post-26254-0-25058800-1376012253_thumb.j

post-26254-0-79202700-1376012265_thumb.j

I still want to sell that E-Trac because I got a good, never used 3030 instead. The E-Trac has a European and US power supply.

I was told by Bill that many E-Tracs are used back east. I still have my SE Pro too so I have toooooo many.

Mitchel

Mitchell try bumping it up a bit so it is in front of potentially new eyes. Just tried to find it in Classified sub-forum ... didn't see it on the first page. Maybe try reposting it from the beginning. Now is the time to sell it just before the new prospecting season starts.

Edited by Mike Furness

Mitchell,

I found your E-trac post in the Classifieds and bumped it back to the top, keep an eye on the ad and bump it back up before it get to the bottom of the Classified page or you have to do a forum search to find it again to be able to bump it back to the top.

Thanks for the bump! Someone can send an offer.

I also saw another Diggers last night and it was the best one so far. Maybe because I understand them better.

Mitchel