Nugget Shooter Forums

SD 2200 COILS

Mike C ... I happened to see his question posted on AZO first and responded there ... don't get your butt in a twist ... I do the same on AZO when I post something here first. I'm not the enemy ... just another prospector!

Mike F

Patrick ,

As you know , I have the same detector. I used to have quite a few coils because I felt the need to have all these combinations. Well, after time and lots of hunting I slowly sold the ones I didn't have a need for.

I have two coils now and between the two , I can handle most everything.

8" round commander mono

11x17 nugget finder advantage mono.

Mike C ... I happened to see his question posted on AZO first and responded there ... don't get your butt in a twist ... I do the same on AZO when I post something here first. I'm not the enemy ... just another prospector!

Mike F

I cant affort to get my butt in a twist...have enough other problems as I grow older! :)

No sweat Mike F. :) Keep posting.....

Tom H.

Edited by TomH

I have a butt load of coils ... The best all around coil in all circumstances for me and my success has been the NF14E ... There's a couple of also ran's and great coils : NF17EMono and Coiltek Wallaby (Mono) ... Little guys I love are Coiltek Joey Mono and NF9x5 Mono ... IMHO ... Cheers, Unc

• Like 1

One of the best coils I ever used with my 2200sd was the Playpus DD coil. I found more gold with that coil than I did with any other. Grubstake

Yeah, but Gary you've got all that icky wet stuff runnin' down the washes and muddyin' up your whole getalong ... Keep after it! ... Cheers, Unc

Damned,Ron, now I had Afib. On top of everything else, no kidding though, that platy got me a lot of gold, It was the test prototype, but it sure worked! Now the VA, is talking heart Valve replacement on top of that too. Maybe they need to un-screw my head, and do a full replacement, from the neck down? Grubstake

Edited by grubstake

Hey Gary, the head down operation costs a butt load, but just let 'em graft on a new more handsome and smarter top and you'll be good to go and you won't have to worry about paying for it ...Cause your worry bone will be gone! ... Seems logical and practical to me! >>> Cheers, Unc (PS...You might want to leave a note for your replacement relative to good patches, where you buried the goodies, etc ... Also give yer new him my phone # and I'll go help him dig up and dedicate the treasures ... one fer him , two fer me, two fer him, three fer me ... etc) Just a helpful thought!