Nugget Shooter Forums

Piledriver in action

garimpo

All you engineering types know that a foundation pile is the backbone that a building is built upon...

and that an adequate pile driver is necessary for the foundation to be top rate
be sure your speakers are on so that you get the full effect
Piledriver in action

The recent, horrible and tragic building collapses in South Asia have already resulted in the adoption of new building construction standards and practices ... in a regulatory effort to ensure this type of disaster never again occurs.

Only a month after more than 1,100 Bangladeshi garment workers lost their lives in the collapse of a badly-built and poorly-maintained eight-storey building, the new building code has - thankfully - gone into force ... and its rigid practices are already being applied by highly-skilled and properly-trained construction teams labouring on job-sites all across the sub-continent ........
For you construction Gurus – click on the link below

New South-Asian construction process

I heard them for many MANY months daily as the insipid glass bridge and old bridge retrofit were going on bam bam bam non stop till ya wanna go :41: John

I heard them for many MANY months daily as the insipid glass bridge and old bridge retrofit were going on bam bam bam non stop till ya wanna go :41: John

John if you didn't check out the link, I don't think you ever hear anything like this, it would really make your day!!! :ROFL: