Nugget Shooter Forums

Cancer and Miracle Mineral Solution

Ant Man

My best friend was just diagnosed with Class 4 cancer last week. A while back I saw some discussion somewhere in these forums about a natural cure you can buy called Miracle Mineral Solution.

If anybody has any knowledge or experience with this product please email or PM me quickly. I have some questions to ask.

Sorry to keep this short but lots to get done today.

Prayers always appreciated.

Thanks.

Paul

Collodial gold/silver hoax died along with my friend who produced the snake oil bs. Didn't save him or those he conned. I went through chemo and had 3 prayer circles from 3 faiths going and this rotten to the core ol'dog was cured,massive tumor in liver disappeared. Still get skin cancer and go to md every 6 months but the biggie s are gone-Truly wish your friend all the luck in the world. Ate microbiotic(google it) for a year whilst under treatment for a year also-ever been hungry for a year-except chemo injection days that is-John

Thanks for the replies guys. He has brain and lung cancer and was given about 3 to 4 months to live. They are going to start radiation treatment for the brain first and see how it goes. I'll do some more research and keep praying.

Thanks again.

Paul

Thanks for the replies guys. He has brain and lung cancer and was given about 3 to 4 months to live. They are going to start radiation treatment for the brain first and see how it goes. I'll do some more research and keep praying.

Thanks again.

Paul

Hi Paul, my family went through the same thing with same diagnosis 4 months back with my wife Barb. We lost her just over a month after the sad news. She did the radiation and some other treatments to slow the progress of the cancer but stage 4 lung cancer that has spread to the brain and elsewhere is a bad deal for sure and few make it through, Some do though so do not give up and we fought it to the end...

One suggestion I would make is get him home and comfortable with family and friends...

It was very hard for us but the hospital could not help make her better and was costing so much it was scary and Barb was miserable there with no close family to comfort her full time. At home she was happy as one can be under these circumstances and had those she loved with her at all times. We had family come from back East to see her and we did some things she wanted like going to the chapel in Sedona and other things whils she still had the strength. Hospice was also helping and are a God send....

The hospital tried very hard to keep her for observation and to keep her comfortable they said, but the law was on our side and they were charging huge amounts for the same care we could do better at home ourselves.

We tried many options and discussed treatments with many other outfits, but stage 4 lung cancer that has spread to the brain was not treatable in Barb's advanced stage. We did not give up hope and tried so hard to find help, but it was not there and we lost her.

We had no insurance and I will be paying off these debts for some years to come yet....

Sorry I can not offer better news on this for you, but you are facing a hard struggle and I will pray for your friend and his family.

Paul,

I have had to deal with two end of life by cancer situations. My mom was admitted to the hospital and they were very limited in their ability to keep her comfortable near the end. They had restrictions on how much morphine she could give herself and the nurses had so many other patients that is was just not a good situation to be in. It took about a week before they told us about hospice.

My experience with hospice was wonderful. Once my mom was out of the hospital the hospice people could give her enough sedation that she was comfortable. They encourage people to still fight so it is not giving up but they do know how to treat the patient, family and friends. For hospice this is not a one off situation. If I had it to do over again I would have gotten my mom under hospice care several weeks earlier.

My second situation was with my step dad. He had seen what my mother went through in 99 at the hospital and he vowed never to go to THAT or any other hospital. He died in his bed in 09 after 11 years of fighting cancer when it was his time and he was more comfortable towards the end than my mom. I was with them both and it was my experience that the end was a relief for them even tho I still miss them both dearly.

I try to remember them on every hunt I go on out in the deserts because without them and their financial foresight I would not be able to see as many desert and ocean sunsets as I have.

Mitchel

NUTTN' ON THIS PLANET BEATS HOSPICE-all costs paid, any drugs needed given freely as who d LL cares ifn' ya get strung out when ya got a few weeks to live. Mercy Hospice here in Redding gets my cash and support all year as I drive patients and do many small things for folks dying. RIP one and all-WITH RESPECT,DECENCY AND PRIDE TO THE END-John :old:

John ... I have to agree ... Hospice is the nuts ... my mother's passing back in 2008 was made much more peaceful for her ... and for us ... with the helping hands of Hospice. My father died in the hospital with all of us at his side ... no Hospice and it was a little more unnerving. Hospice helps prepare the dying for their own passing and the living survivors to make it through the loved ones passing and helps to prepare for the grieving process. A worthy 'charity' of choice for me as well. Never thought of the need for drivers etc. ... may have to look into that for some spare time endeavor. Thanks for the thought.

Mike

Thank you guys for your comforting words and for sharing your experiences. I remember when your wife got sick, Bill, and was praying along with you for her, and for you and family for that matter. I'm stuck overseas and had just visited with Tim Duffy (my friend with the cancer) one week before he was diagnosed or even knew anything about it. I thank God for that blessing and that if worse comes to worse I can remember him healthy, but at the same time am so darn upset to be unable to be at his side and share what I can of his struggle together.

He and I have known each other longer than anyone else and know all the good and bad about each other. Funny thing is, for two recovering alcoholics we met in a bar where I was working at the time and he was drinking cokes and watching the girls. A friendship made in paradise that, haha!

Dammit.

Look into Iodine, not sure it will help at this stage or if it's preventative but it was an eye opener, and we should all be taking it.